Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to have chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. Served with a baked sweet potato and homemade coleslaw :drool: yum yum!

Thank goodness Warburtons square wraps are back in my Tesco - in a new branded package, but who cares - they were cheap and I can make large square pizzas tonite!! With salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am having Mushroom fried rice. I had it for lunch yesterday and it was so delicious, I feel like having it again:)

Going bowling tonight with some folks from work so I am having packet pasta tomato & herb with chopped up babybel (HEx a) and some steam veg for quickness

Am in process of making Roast Butternut squash soup and some mushy pea curry! So will be one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chips, egg and beans

Home made lamb meat balls with a tangy tomato sauce and I like my broccoli, carrots with fried potatoes! X count my oil as a syn as fry light don't work very well!

Cottage pie with savoy cabbage, small portion (for me) as I'm playing badminton in a while

image-2998445722.jpg

Looks good Grizzly :)

I'm cooking green chilli cheese stuffed burgers, marmite crinkle cut chips, red onion rings and a huge salad for dinner tonight. I wish it was dinnertime now.

Sounds so nice! what sweet chilli sauce do u use? and is it syn-ful? and ill b having a few tonight while doing kinect!
I buy Blue Dragon Chilli sauce, its 1 1/2 Syns a tablespoon, but that's enough to dress your whole dinner with, I buy Iceland hot n spicy chicken fillet strips, doce them up throw them in salad and munch it, I;ve been to college today so it only tookme ten minutes to sort my dinner when I got in x

I buy Blue Dragon Chilli sauce, its 1 1/2 Syns a tablespoon, but that's enough to dress your whole dinner with, I buy Iceland hot n spicy chicken fillet strips, doce them up throw them in salad and munch it, I;ve been to college today so it only tookme ten minutes to sort my dinner when I got in x

thank u! sounds lovely! i get tht sauce so thts good! i actually have it in my dinner tonight!

Back