Whats for tea tonight?

Experimenting with making an aubergine and mushroom balti with a chicken balti as back up to share with my son, the only syn is in tomato puree which works out at 1 between the two curries and only because I forgot I had to syn it else I wouldn't have used it....

Going to use my syn allowance on a mini samosa and bajji as it's the week end......

Sweet potato and chickpea curry. Didn't fancy rice so having actifry chippies.

I had a Bacon and Egg Sarnie

Purplebint said:
Green chilli cheese stuffed burgers, marmite chips, red onion rings and salad

That looks SUPER tasty x

Seacrest said:
Cheese on toast with whisky chaser. No, really!

My kind of Friday supper...

I buy Blue Dragon Chilli sauce, its 1 1/2 Syns a tablespoon, but that's enough to dress your whole dinner with, I buy Iceland hot n spicy chicken fillet strips, doce them up throw them in salad and munch it, I;ve been to college today so it only tookme ten minutes to sort my dinner when I got in x

Someone in group searched for sweet chilli sauce on their iphone app when a bottle was in the raffle bag and asda chosen by you came up at 1/2 syn per tblspoon so worth a go!

Someone in group searched for sweet chilli sauce on their iphone app when a bottle was in the raffle bag and asda chosen by you came up at 1/2 syn per tblspoon so worth a go!
I'll try that then, but they never seem to taste th same, definitely buy a bottle though, might ge lucky and it'll be lush, I'd rather die than liv without chilli sauce!

Back