Whats for tea tonight?

Hi I am starting sw tomoz I have previously been on ww so this is gonna have some adjusting for me to this a little differently I've changed over from ww to sw as we're trying for another bambino ;) I'm looking forward to the new journey

Sent from bigmamma's iPhone

Hearty homemade soup - carrot, onion, celery, sweet potatoe, swede, sage, garlic - all blitzed until smooth and creamy! (Watch out Heinz)

Sweet chilli chicken noodles with kale chips

wpid-IMAG2145-1.jpg

New potatoes, corn on the cob and some leftover stirfry vegetables with prawns, yum :D

Cottage pie with carrot, swede and celeriac topping; green beans and broccoli. It's the first time I've tried celeriac and it was lovely :)

welshshopoholic said:
Cottage pie with carrot, swede and celeriac topping; green beans and broccoli. It's the first time I've tried celeriac and it was lovely :)

Lovely made into chips :)

Is celaric free? I've never seen in my local supermarkets x

They had it all the time in tesco and lidli but it is just out of season now as it not been in my veg box either.... I did manage to pick one up last week in Sainsburys though :)

At my mum & dad's and mum has cooked a SW friendly dinner!!...we're having salmon with veg, boiled potatoes and rice (and some sweet chilli sauce which I will syn!!)...followed by a fresh fruit salad!... :)

Wow wish i could find it :-(

yiu can make great chips out of lots of superfree... turnip, carrot, butternut sqash which is my fav and on the menu tonight :)

Having a crappy day :-/ partner isnt helping moaning tht hes no had pizza for about a month! So slimming world chips in and flatbread pizza....il b having extra chips n not even a 1/4 of pizza. SUCKS, having a crappy day!

Beef stew cooked in my new 'Flavour Savour'-, it's FAB!!

Stew includes very lean stewing beef, onions, carrots, parsnips, potatoes, mixed herbs etc. Might also cook some cauliflower to have with it to ensure I get my 3rd super free, otherwise it's not really following EE properly is it?! :)

xx

Back