Whats for tea tonight?

I always have a 'treat' on a Friday night. Tonight it's going to be a Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Pasatta, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Mixed Peppers, Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges and Coleslaw.

Pizza & chips, a la Slimming World ;)

Princess_Stevie said:
I always have a 'treat' on a Friday night. Tonight it's going to be a Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Pasatta, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Mixed Peppers, Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with Potato Wedges and Coleslaw.

Pizza & chips, a la Slimming World ;)

Need to get these wraps .... Hearing lots of good things ;)

They are pretty decent. I always used to use Weight Watchers wraps for 5 Syns each, but these Warburtons ones are that bit thicker for 3 Syns more.

I love the wraps for sandwiches too. Last week I had a wrap stuffed with loads of homemade coleslaw - so simple but really tasty and filling!

Doing the khumbi curry off the sw website!! Apart from instead of being just mushrooms, we're putting peppers and onions in and some chicken breast strips. All free :) having it with some rice.

Just made chicken kebab with sainsburys chicken strips with chicken and rosemary marinade (3.5 syns whole pack) whole meal pitta hexb... Chilli sauce made with passata and lazy chilli and mint sauce with healthy ff yog sweetener mint sauce and salad :) lush!!!! Topped off with a Czech low alcohol beer (1syn) fantastic!!!!!! Felt like a real treat!! And all for 4.5 syns :)

A bit of a basic, budget meal, but one I enjoy thoroughly...

Pasta with a little bertolli light and stacks of sweetcorn. Quick and easy too, and only 1 pot to wash :)

steak and onions, actifry chips and sweetcorn, followed by a huge bowl of melon

Mash Potato with an egg for creamyness with Beans and Green Beans!
Might have some Noodles for Supper x

From Italian SW recipe book Pollo alla diavola chicken hexb jacket chips, hexb pitta, large salad in pitta and plate :) gorgeous x

Attachments

• image-962640206.jpg
    image-962640206.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 129
that looks lush! homemade lasagne, exxtra lean bolognese with extra tomatoes, onions+ mushrooms, lasagne sheets + cheese sauce made with extra light philly and bit of skimmed milk

last night was quorn black bean stir fry, [5 syns per sachet sauce and the quorn, and veg were free, yay!] and microwaved steamed egg fried rice [aldi] mmmm:D

not sure about tonight yet...:rolleyes:

Bunnylush said:
From Italian SW recipe book Pollo alla diavola chicken hexb jacket chips, hexb pitta, large salad in pitta and plate :) gorgeous x

Bunnylush that looks soooo good! Do you have the recipe please? X

Bunnylush said:

Looks lovely not seen the Italian book...I have the round world book x

Back