Whats for tea tonight?

jenm said:
Can someone tell me how many syns pesto is? I love to have a couple of teaspoons full just to flavour my pasta :)

Hi I think you will find more of an answer if you asked in the syn value thread. :) anyhoo I have checked and I think it's 3.5 syns per tbsp. hope that helps. X

Homemade burgers tonight! Extra lean mince, finely chopped onion, lots of herbs and an egg yolk to bind then a cheeky little HEXA Babybel Light pushed into the middle so it goes all melty when it's griddled with FryLight! Going to make some SW chips to go with them and serve with oven roasted mushrooms and tomatoes and some spring greens sauteed in FryLight. Should definitely feel like a Friday night treat!

SW chilli :) think its syn free. Extra lean beef mince chopped toms mushrooms celery peppers onions sweetcorn baked beans (gotta use em up lol) chillis garlic etc all served with boiled rice and a dollop of crime Fraiche instead of sour cream?

I'm having slimming world style junk food haha having veggie sausages, sw chips, beans poached eggs!! Can't wait havnt had this sort of meal for about a week lol

SW chilli :) think its syn free. Extra lean beef mince chopped toms mushrooms celery peppers onions sweetcorn baked beans (gotta use em up lol) chillis garlic etc all served with boiled rice and a dollop of crime Fraiche instead of sour cream?

Not sure about the creme fraiche but everything else is free. Hopefully someone else can clear up about the creme fraiche x

Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap pizza (5 Syns) with pasatta, cherry tomatoes, red onion, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn and cheese (HExA). Served with potato wedges and homemade coleslaw, nomnom :drool:

1/2 packet Cheese & broccoli pasta'n'sauce (hexa for milk) with salad & tikka chicken slices (hexb) scrummy even if I did have the exact same thing for lunch......tee hee!

Legomom said:

Creme fraiche does have syns it depends on brand and fat how many. Basic full fat is 2 syns for 1 tbsp, basic 1/2 fat is 1.5 syns for tbsp, weight watchers is 0.5 syns for tbsp.

I'm having salmon, baked potato with 2 tbsp weight watchers creme fraiche (1 syn), broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ohblondone said:
Creme fraiche does have syns it depends on brand and fat how many. Basic full fat is 2 syns for 1 tbsp, basic 1/2 fat is 1.5 syns for tbsp, weight watchers is 0.5 syns for tbsp.

I'm having salmon, baked potato with 2 tbsp weight watchers creme fraiche (1 syn), broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Knew it was too good to be true lol. I despise natural yoghurt. It's eeeeevil. Creme Fraiche is vaguely edible tho ;)

I'm going to make Smash pizza tonight but remember the nightmare I had making it last time! anyone got any tips to get a perfect base? X

Back