Whats for tea tonight?

yoyonomore2012 said:
I had Linda M roast, with a jacket pot ,veg, stuffing balls made with cous cous. Not keen on the roast , but everything else was yummy :0)

Ooooh couscous stuffing! I'm intrigued? I love love love stuffing but it's synful!!!

They do look lovely

mmm chocolate brownies...can't remember the last time i indulged!! **goes off to look for SW brownie recipe** [well i can dream!!]

Leek, spinach and cheese pasta adapted from bbcgoodfood recipe

Tescos light choices sausages (1 syn each!) with sw chips or mash (haven't decided yet - just to double check, home made mash is free so long as no butter etc) and veggies :)

I am having chicken stir fry with noodles, mushrooms, red onion, garlic, mangetout, beansprouts and water chestnuts, stir fried in Frylight and with 4 level tbls of Sharwoods Oyster sauce (2 syns)
Marie.x

Bbq tonight, will be chicken kebabs with mushrooms peppers and onions, mini burgers, corn on the cob ad a rice salad, cant wait!

Thinking of cooking chicken stir fry tonight with loadsa superfree (mushrooms, onions, peppers, beansprouts) depending on the hubby when I get home I might do it with quorn instead

I made a mushy pea curry last night with the last of my sunday roast chicken lol so think it'll go nicely with SW chips and salad with a corn on the cob that needs eating up!!! Mmmmm!!!!

I'm making veggie sausage and bean casserole tonight with mashed potatoes yum!! Love green day comfort food lol!

mmm chocolate brownies...can't remember the last time i indulged!! **goes off to look for SW brownie recipe** [well i can dream!!]

If you're on facebook, search for 'the slimming world cake lady' and she has a brownie recipe on there! Works out at 2.5 syns per piece. She also has a 2 syn victoria sponge, choc mousse, and fairy buns!! Guess what I'm doing at the weekend? :)

Back