Whats for tea tonight?

What's fanta chicken?!

sweet n sour chicken made with diet orangade, if you search the recipe sub-forum for fanta chicken u will find the recipe :)

Petes mushroom soup then cottage pie. Trying to increase my super frees....if the soup tastes as good as it smells I'm in for treat.

Stir fried chilli lime chicken with rice vermicelli

wpid-IMAG2210-1.jpg

Purplebint said:
Stir fried chilli lime chicken with rice vermicelli

Sounds amazing! You got the recipe?

Tag with mushrooms

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds amazing! You got the recipe?

I just sprayed some frylite over the wok, added some chopped garlic and cooked that for a min, added diced chicken breast and cooked till sealed, added 2 sliced peppers, 2 red chillies (I like my stuff hot and keep the seeds in, if you're chilli sensitive I would deseed them and maybe just use one and some red onion. Cook that whilst stirring round. Add 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar a pinch of kaffir lime leaves and stir well to cover.

Meanwhile, cook noodles or vermicelli as per packet instructions. Drain and add to the wok and give it another stir to cover with sauce. Serve.

Shrinking_Fairy said:
Whats mushy pea curry? I've heard a few people mention this before but not sure what it is?

It's exactly what it says..... Curry with mushy peas lol this is the recipe I shamelessly stole from the recipe section :)

Mushy pea curry

Tin chopped tomatoes
Tin mushy peas
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
Mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 Green pepper, sliced
Chicken (or alternative meat/veg/quorn)
1 tbsp tomato puree
1tsp curry powder (I used hot)
1tsp sweetener
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp turmeric
Salt and pepper

You'll have to syn the tomato puree or just leave it out.

Fry off onion and garlic until soft and add chicken (or alternative meat etc) mushrooms and peppers until the meat has browned. Blend peas and tomatoes together using blender/food processor and add to pan along with remaining ingredients and then bring to boil and simmer for approx 1/2 hour. Or bung it in slow cooker for the day like I did. You could use already cooked meat by adding it in after sauce is cooked for the last 10 mins or so.

Attachments

• image-2867120467.jpg
    image-2867120467.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 79
Back