Whats for tea tonight?

Stir fried chilli lime chicken with rice vermicelli

wpid-IMAG2210-1.jpg%20

wow that looks really nice, recipe please? thanks:D

Am soooo excited after I was good last night I am treating my self to a home made sw donar meat, sw chips and cheese lol cant wait hehehe have brought some lamb leg to grind in the prosessor as the lamb mice asda had was not free hehe will let you all know how it turns out xx

Supernoodles (low fat) with lots of vegetables . Sounds boring but i absolutely love them. Usually have them for lunch. Dessert will be ww cheese puffs and maybe half a freddo or half a curly wurly bar. Nom Nom Nom :D

Nothing! I ate out for lunch today and still stuffed. An amazing grilled chicken salad with a cheeky WOOWOO! X oooo yummy!

Easy dinner tonight - Quorn sausages with whole grain mustard, mushy peas, fried eggs & onions- oh and a slice of Wholemeal bread for my HEXB)

image-736179523.jpg

The sun was shining, so we bbq'd, chicken with bbq sauce, small jacket pots finished on bbq, salad and couscous. yum yum.

last night, had pesto quorn fillet with salad and new potatoes, tonight jacket spud with home made 3 bean chilli:D and more veg!!

I made pasta bake but with turkey mince but I wasn't keen on it so I wanged it in bin

oh dear, sorry to hear that:( not had turkey mince, the idea doesnt appeal tbh, i use morrisons meat free mince or quorn mince if im having a meat free day, otherwise i use lean steak mince [ff on ee plan]

Back