Whats for tea tonight?

Had a gammon steak topped with a 'fried' egg and served with roasted veg - pepper, sweet potato, carrot, courgette, red onion.

Jojo - fantastic weightloss btw its clearly working for you

sully123 said:
I wasn't being rude or horrible I was simple stating what your supposed to do on EE days according to the book.

Lol i know u wasnt .....tbh they could do with rewriting that book , on one hand they say eat as much free n superfree food as u want n on the other 1/3 sf on ur plate so u dont overeat on the free! Having it after my meal stops me overdoing it on the syns later on if that makes sense!

sarah83 said:
Had a gammon steak topped with a 'fried' egg and served with roasted veg - pepper, sweet potato, carrot, courgette, red onion.

Jojo - fantastic weightloss btw its clearly working for you

Lol thanks hun.....gonna be lost when i have to give up my extra healthy extras!

Jerk chicken, coconut rice and peas and fried plantain

image-1032016146.jpg

Ha ha oh dear! I'm am a bit of a wuss when it comes to hot food. I made salt and pepper chips last week with too much chilli and blew my head off!

Chicken stuffed with garlic and herb quark and cherry tomatoes and wrapped in bacon. Served with jersey royals, cauli, broccoli and green beans.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Onion and chicken (i use the frozen strips) bit of fry lite. Add 2 tbsp tom puree, 2 tbsp mango chutney, 2 tbsp curry paste, lemon juice, tsp tumeric, chilli flakes. Reduce heat and stir occasionally. Once chicken is cooked thru remove from heat. Add 5tbsp fat free creme fraiche or fromage frais (i added more but just stir and taste til its how u like it). 8 syns for whole thing i had 1/4 so 2 syns

Thanks! X

We BBQ'd big time! But I was very well behaved. No bread. No burgers or bangers. I had a jacket potato and a big old salad with lettuce peppers broccoli stalk and radish then was very restrained and had a few chicken skewers (made by my darling 8 yr old daughter with mushrooms tomatoes and pineapple.... They were interesting lol) and a wee slab of thin cut steak. Was yummmmmy!!

ham and cheese omelette with stir fried chinese veg, yummy, but im soo hungry now, just had amuller with the cherry lyer bottom thingy, that was luvly too but im still hungry so im going to bed!!

I'm going to try the baked bean lasagne tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Going to make chicken and vegetable skewers with potato wedges and homemade coleslaw :)

Loin of lamb with mustard mash (wholegrain mustard (1syn), splash of milk from HEXA and smidge of butter (2syns)) and lots of green veg (spring greens, asparagus, runner beans), hopefully eaten in the garden!

Followed by a mini-milk if I have time to pop to tesco, or a cup of tea and a couple of pink wafers if I don't!

I'm going to try the LM Motzzrala burgers tonight :) with mushy peas and chips :)

You will love these Keldelacoe . I much prefer these to meat ones . I also mix half a teaspoon of bbq and half a teaspoon of ketchup together and place it on top of the cheese on my burger . It is lush !!!!!

Back