Whats for tea tonight?

Plan tonight is Asda Chickpea Dahl, Ainsleys Byriani rice and a head of broccoli (am at work lol )

Tonight we're having pan fried cod (with lots of lemon juice in the bottom of the pan - yum!) with swede and carrot mash and broccoli. Possibly followed by rice pudding depending on how hungry we are! X

I have a mid week roast - chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and curly kale with some gravy :)

I looooooove roasts :)

Keldelacoe said:
I'm going to try the LM Motzzrala burgers tonight :) with mushy peas and chips :)

Let me know how u get on with the burgers plse cause I keep eyeing them up when I am buying my LM sausages. Ta

Birdmummy said:
Let me know how u get on with the burgers plse cause I keep eyeing them up when I am buying my LM sausages. Ta

Will do :)))

having beef and veg stew from extra easy book, with a little bit of the potato salad (also from book) on the side.

I'm having a mid week roast too lamb with new potatoes and carrots green beans and brocoli with synned gravey nom nom

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Ill report back later

I'm having jacket potato, tuna steak, salad and a bit of home made coleslaw :) hurry up weigh in so I can get home and eat it!!

good luck for weigh in :)

Corned beef hash with plenty sf in it have no red cabbage so beetroot will do! Having a doubledecker icecream bar at 7 syns later nice but small lol

Cheesy broccoli pasta bake thingy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back