Whats for tea tonight?

Jacket spud, chicken tikka sw quiche and turkey and mullerlight mint for pudding :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Italian chicken, hexb co op pitta, hexb jacket chips, large salad

Attachments

• image-3221687091.jpg
    image-3221687091.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 89
Spaghetti bolognaise with hex A cheese sprinkled on top. Massive portion too i'v been so hungry today!

Lady.Lush said:
Sweet chilli chicken, Spicy sesame noodles and stir fry veg, asparagus, carrot and sugar snaps with soy sauce.

Hey lady.lush, please can you tell ne how you make this? It sounds delicious and I fancy a stir fry type thing tomorrow!! Xx

Goats cheese and tomato linguine from sw mag with a side salad. I had forgotten how lush goats cheese is .

Hey lady.lush, please can you tell ne how you make this? It sounds delicious and I fancy a stir fry type thing tomorrow!! Xx

sweet Chilli Chicken, is literally fried chicken and a Blue Dragon sweet chilli sauce, with extra chillies and spring onions, veg, fried in Fry Light and Sot, noodles, either cook dried noodles or use straight to wok noodles, chop a red onion and a red chilli finely, mix together, sesame oil, soy sauce and fish sauce in equal quantities, I used about two desert spoons of each to serve six adults, squeeze in lemon juice to taste and dress noodles.

tonight its hunters chicken and wedges just debating what superfree will go, any ideas???

I'm having turkey and beef salad box for dinner and later this afternoon I will probably have strawberries, melon n yoghurt as I had cheese toasties this morning.

Doing a sort of Sunday roast on saturday lol. Roast chicken breasts, rosemary roasted new potatoes, green beans, carrot and swede mash with a slurp of gravy. Kids are having yorkshires puds and mash with it. Strawberry Eton mess for pudding!! Mmmmmmm!!!!

Last night was Teriyaki Salmon with stir fried veggies

Tonight is: Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya (syns for chorizo of course but it's blummin gooorgeous!) followed by Berry Eton Mess - yummy!

We're having salt and pepper chicken with homemade wedges and salad x

Back