Whats for tea tonight?

Just made the lemon, garlic and rosemary chicken from the EE recipe book with a warm potato salad .. yum :)

Mushroom courgette chilli + ham Sw quiche + salad

I made falafel (from the slimming world site recipe) and Mexican rice (from the slimming eats site) highly recommend both!!! The rice was amazing though, my fella loved it too! X

yoyonomore2012 said:
Smash pizza tonight , topping was chicken, sweetcorn,vege italian sausage and cheese with bbq sauce with chicken and cheese salad .
I love smash pizza , no after bloating !! I don't see myself eating proper pizza in the future or anytime soon now. Happy days .

I love Smash pizza too!

It's not short to explain properly so use the search to find the actual thread, but basically make the smash as a dough and roll it out and cook it before topping it with your choice.

I've never made it so I'm unsure if you use egg in the smash dough or just water.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm having tonight what i should of had last night Lamb Roast, followed by eton mess - mmmmmmmmmmm

Think I'm gonna have quorn pasta bake for dinner n then omelette with beans for my tea later. My husbands off out with the boys so I'm all on my lonesome.
Don't fancy cooking too much really

Rochelle1 said:
It is hun got it off the philadelphia website ages ago, we use thai curry paste 1 syn for a tablespoon (1 tablespoon is enough for the whole thing) extra light philli which is 1.5 syns for 28g and everything else free :) x

Think I might be trying that at some point

Im having syn free lentil dahl tonight with rice, i can't wait to eat it, it is cooking just now and smells so nice, having a green day so this is perfect x

Change of plan for tea tonight. I've had beans on toast instead of omelette. Really enjoyed it probably because it was quick & simple

Back