Whats for tea tonight?

3x ryvita with mackerel in tomato sauce pickled onions gherkins beetroot salad

Spicy red lentil soup. Nom nom! :drool:

Cottage Pie (el mince, leeks, carrot, onions, celery, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, thyme) topped with root veg mash (potatoe, sweet potato, carrot and swede) served with Green Beans

COMPLETE CHANGE HA HA! As really fancy indian takeaway soooooo i'm making:

Seekh Kebab, Bombay Potatoes, Salad (red cabbage, cucumber, carrot and onion, coriander) and cucumber and mint raita.... :)

Tonight we are having Quick creamy pasta with paprika and a lovely big salad.

There's a mini hog roast in my oven. I think I'll make syn free bbq sauce to go with it, and have it with some baby potatoes and veggies. Yummalicious!

Pass, totally need some inspiration for tonight's chicken...something *lol* x

Rach*B, how about chicken curry, or chicken chasseur, nando sauce chicken and sw chips, kfc sw chicken, cold chicken with cottage cheese and sweetcorn and black pepper on a baked potato or coronation chicken?

We are having risotto with roasted vegetables and balsamic glaze nommmm

ohblondone said:
Made an effort today as my mum and dad are over. My mum's been doing SW since feb and lost 2 1/2 stone (I need some tips!)

Starter of syn free chicken pate, syn free onion chutney and wholemeal bread (HeX) with salad.

Main of spatchcock poussin roasted with garlic, rosemary and lemon, fry light roasties, jersey royals, baby carrots, broccoli, cauli and green beans with homemade gravy (0.5 syns per portion as used 2 tsp cornflour for 4 servings)

Pud of fresh fruit salad and fat free yoghurt.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That all sounds amazing! Could i ask how too make the syn free chicken pate please! Ty

Making an old fave that my mum used to make me. gammon & pineapple rice, it is a Rosemary Conely recipe but I will be adapting it to suit SW. So looking forward to it but need to do some painting 1st!!!!

Alycyn1980 said:
Making an old fave that my mum used to make me. gammon & pineapple rice, it is a Rosemary Conely recipe but I will be adapting it to suit SW. So looking forward to it but need to do some painting 1st!!!!

Would love recipe for this plz

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Left over shepherds pie for me.

Nice one etenmess, I need to get up the butchers!

sarah29704 said:
That all sounds amazing! Could i ask how too make the syn free chicken pate please! Ty

There's loads on the recipe sub forum but this is the one I used and it was delicious. Even my OH loved it!

Tub chicken livers (I bought mine from Asda frozen for 50p...bargain)
1 onion
1 clove garlic
Couple of tblsp quark
Salt and pepper
Some Mixed herbs & 1 bayleaf
(Add a shot of brandy if you want to syn it!)
You can also add some bacon

Frylight onion, garlic with herbs and bay leaf until soft.
Add livers (and bacon if using) till cooked - remove bay leaf!
Add S&P, Blitz in blender with quark to taste.

There's loads on the recipe sub forum but this is the one I used and it was delicious. Even my OH loved it!

Tub chicken livers (I bought mine from Asda frozen for 50p...bargain)
1 onion
1 clove garlic
Couple of tblsp quark
Salt and pepper
Some Mixed herbs & 1 bayleaf
(Add a shot of brandy if you want to syn it!)
You can also add some bacon

Frylight onion, garlic with herbs and bay leaf until soft.
Add livers (and bacon if using) till cooked - remove bay leaf!
Add S&P, Blitz in blender with quark to taste.

That sounds amazing! My OH only asked me yesterday if I could have paté on SW and I said no because of all the cream and butter. I should have known someone would have a recipe! Thanks for sharing :)

Jacket spud, salad, taziki, and leftover chilli.

Taziki from this months mag, chilli from our consultants recipe.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Quorn meatballs in a tomato/onion/pepper/mushroom sauce with spaghetti, asparagus on the side and raspberry jelly for desert!

Back