Whats for tea tonight?

He got up from the sofa without me saying a thing and prepared the most amazing meal. When I thanked and praised him he said I had chosen the ingredients so it was all down to me. He then did the washing up. I think he's working up to ask me for permission to buy something expensive!!

Chicken and actifry chips with strawberries and yoghurt for pudding followed by a curly wurly :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

He got up from the sofa without me saying a thing and prepared the most amazing meal. When I thanked and praised him he said I had chosen the ingredients so it was all down to me. He then did the washing up. I think he's working up to ask me for permission to buy something expensive!!

ahh bless him, I agree though if it was my OH I'd def be suspicious! he'd be wanting another guitar or something! haha

Turkey bolognese with pasta added lentils grated carrot and grated courgette to it as well as peppers.

Tonight is lean stewing steak with onions, mushrooms and carrots, tin tomatoes, garlic and mixed herbs with SW roasties x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Made a kinda hotpot :) beef mince, celery, carrot, peas, oxo cube, tomato paste, half a can of beans and a splosh of lean&perrins. Topped with sliced potato, thin sliced leeks (went all crispy like fried onions lol) and I put cheese on hubby's half (I didn't have any syns left :() served with broccolli snap peas and corn.

Oooh some grogeous dinner son here! *******Droooooooooooooooooooooools!*********

Bombay Lamb Curry, Rice and heb pitta sprinkled with garlic and onion powder and herbs scrummy!

quorn burgers with reduced fat cheddar slices or quorn sausages i haven't decided yet!! with either mash or wedges and veggies:D
better day today, aim for 10 syns maximum
:D

Lumpee said:
Hyderbadi chicken biryani from the march/april SW mag. Having it with a WW mini naan for 5.5 syns. Cant wait!!

I'm going to google this :) I really fancied a Biryani yesterday!!!

We're having boring turkey stir fry.

I'm finally trying a sw curry from the curry recipe book. Need to buy some garam masala so had to find one with ingredients I already had- classic chicken curry it is! Will probably add peppers to it as it doesn't seem 1/3 superfree, onion garlic and tinned tomatoes. I always use less meat than stated and add more veg anyway so we shall see!

Minced lovingly marinated in chilli and other such spices stuffed with a Babybel light....here's hoping for a delightful chilli cheese burger experience (sans bread) with actifry frylight chips *yum* x

I'm having chicken breast cooked in peri spices, in hexb pitta, with either salad or fried onion and peppers. Then hexb potato wedges alongside.

Back