Whats for tea tonight?

my fave saturday night dinner, burger and SW chips :)

Quorn bolognaise (lots of superfree) pasta + Hea cheese

Burger ( LM) with 'plastic cheese' in 2 slices of slightly toasted ww bread, wedges and salad .

Slow roasted topside of beef, spring greens, roast potatoes, green beans, carrots, gravy and lots of horseradish

wpid-IMAG2285-1-1.jpg

Tonight I'm gonna cook diet coke chicken (im actually gonna use diet pepsi as thats what i brought) gonna have it with either rice or potato wedges with salad!

tonight was stir fry made with chicken breast, cabbage, beansprouts, carrot, onion, mushrooms and peppers. with soy sauce and garlic italian herbs. oh and egg noodles! xxx

Old favourite beef kebab, hexb jacket Chips, hexb co op pitta, large salad nom!

Attachments

• image-3743723662.jpg
    image-3743723662.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 122
WW tortilla with Old El Paso refried beans, chillis, Kerry LowLow cheese, chopped tomato and low fat natural yogurt . . . a favourite and a treat :)

Here was my tea last night! I don't normally post pics but I was so proud of just how Extra Easy it was!

Cod wrapped in ham with pesto (2.5), SW chips and salad with ex light salad cream (1)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1413186579.jpg
    image-1413186579.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 129
Bolognaise (last nights leftovers) salad wm pitta

Smothered chicken, slow cooker jacket potatoes and cheesy cauli/broccoli.

slimmersally said:
Smothered chicken, slow cooker jacket potatoes and cheesy cauli/broccoli.

Slow cooker jacket potatoes? How long do you put them on for and do you do anything special to them?

mrstaylor: It's my first time but found the instructions on here . . . I washed, dried and pricked them, wrapped in foil, put in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or you could put them on low for 8+ hours if you were out at work. No liquid in the slow cooker is a new discovery for me - did "roast" chicken this way the other night and it was brill. Search them both and read the threads - really interesting.

slimmersally said:
mrstaylor: It's my first time but found the instructions on here . . . I washed, dried and pricked them, wrapped in foil, put in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or you could put them on low for 8+ hours if you were out at work. No liquid in the slow cooker is a new discovery for me - did "roast" chicken this way the other night and it was brill. Search them both and read the threads - really interesting.

Sounds interesting will you let me know how they turn out?

Back