Whats for tea tonight?

2 syns per 100g cookwd

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

SW carbonara (sauce of egg yolks, parmesan and low fat creme fraiche - 2 syns) with peppers, onions, mushrooms and crispy bacon (fat removed). Served with a big old salad! Can't wait!

Pasta with half a tub of Waitrose tomato and chilli sauce, topped with low fat cheese, and melted, with garlic bread

Homemade chilli chicken noodle soup - just need to skim all the yuck from the top!!!!

Just a really light chicken and veg stir fry for me after WI. It's half 8 by the time I get back do I want something speedy!!

SW carbonara (sauce of egg yolks, parmesan and low fat creme fraiche - 2 syns) with peppers, onions, mushrooms and crispy bacon (fat removed). Served with a big old salad! Can't wait!

Oooh i LOVE Carbonara and noty made it for ages (especially since being back on plan) will make this, this week! Not made it with low fat creme fraiche before, so looking forward to that!

Pork Chop, Spiced Sweet potato wedges and Mango Salsa for us tonight mmmmmmm

Mmm your dinner sounds lush too - we've got a huge sweet potato in the larder so might have wedges and pork tomorrow night. Will do the salsa if they have nice ripe mangos too, but am doing Lidl run tonight and their mangos tend to take quite a few days to be ready to eat!

Mmm your dinner sounds lush too - we've got a huge sweet potato in the larder so might have wedges and pork tomorrow night. Will do the salsa if they have nice ripe mangos too, but am doing Lidl run tonight and their mangos tend to take quite a few days to be ready to eat!

just managed to get a really ripe one in Asdas, i know just what you mean as usually get mine from LIDL / Aldi! x

Sticky BBQ quorn fillets, chips and veg.... can't decide whether to do steamed veg or fried onions, toms and mushrooms, will probably just let my boyfriend decide

Quorn sausages, Sw chips, mushy peas, side salad

3 linda m italian bangers cooked /grilled with cheesy linguine ( quark and 2 hexa ) and brocolli and carrots

Back