Whats for tea tonight?

Cheese omlette, beans and mushrooms! Family are having shepherds pie :-( coukd do with a big old serving of that on a rainy day like this!!

Cheese omlette, beans and mushrooms! Family are having shepherds pie :-( coukd do with a big old serving of that on a rainy day like this!!

you can easily do a shepherds pie on sw, extra lean mince, loads of veg in it and potato and swede mash top. x

ScarlettStar86 said:
you can easily do a shepherds pie on sw, extra lean mince, loads of veg in it and potato and swede mash top. x

Thanks :) my shopping day is a tuesday so running low on reserves lol!! X

I'm cooking a few things to be eaten over the next few days or frozen.....lemon chicken and chickpea tagine, chicken (recipe says beef by OH can't eat it) and black bean chilli, make ahead meatloaf - all from 'family feasts for a fiver' book, and corned beef pasty (recipe from here).

No idea what we will have tonight....

Won't be home until gone 9pm as I'm doing Pump FX at the gym, so tea will either be spaghetti hoops on toast (hexb) or low fat supernoodles.. Decisions, decisions!

The seafood paella from the mag it is amazing !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-124828027.jpg
    image-124828027.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 100
Cannelloni was gross so we're having homemade burger and chips

oh no shame about the cannelloni :(
which recipe was it? xxx

suzyflo said:
Spaghetti & Quorn swedish style balls topped with hexa cheese

Looks lovely, are the quorn Swedish style balls free? Just nearly bought some in tescos but couldn't remember if they were free or not!

Looks lovely, are the quorn Swedish style balls free? Just nearly bought some in tescos but couldn't remember if they were free or not!

It is lovely! Yes they are free, I heat them up with a tin of chopped tomatoes, a beef oxo and some garlic, really quick and easy. There are 18 balls in a pack. :)

Crispy potato topped savoury mince packed with sf veg served with actifry roasters and followed by raspberry and vanilla 1/2 syn roulade mmmmm

image-3948894645.jpg

image-4238185670.jpg

image-1265575809.jpg

Back