Whats for tea tonight?

Sw spag Bol I think, but with linguine instead as mike doesn't like spaghetti (don't ask, I don't understand it either)

Sw spag Bol I think, but with linguine instead as mike doesn't like spaghetti (don't ask, I don't understand it either)

Lol i prefer linguine too , i use it instead of spaghetti in all pasta dishes. Strange i know but i think it is to do with the surface of the linguine. It's more flatter ? :confused: . .. I can't remember the last time i bought spaghetti.

Hmmm not sure what's for dinner . I might just have low fat supernoodles and carrots .

I had dried noodles with soya sauced sliced carrots and courgettes. Add vinegar to carrots and courgette pan towards the end then add noodles and mix . Adds a different dimension to it . Makes it really delicious

Last edited:
Gammon Steak (although i'm sharing it with OH as our butchers gammon staeaks are HUUUUGE lol, topped with a fried egg and served with pineapple salsa and spicy sweetpotato wedges mmmmmm!

Jacket potato with baked beans, HEXA cheese and a big side salad - will be well and truly ready for this after a bit of late night shopping with my mum. Hopefully the shops will be nice and quiet because of the football! :)

juicygooseface said:
sw chips, egg and beans with mushrooms for tea :)
easy cheap meal as we r skint this week so lotsa pastabakes and sw chips!
xxx

Sounds lush!! That's my tea sorted for tonight

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Back