Whats for tea tonight?

The chilli pasta bake on the front of the philly light garlic and herb packs. Looks good. Although not had total 0% before and it's really sour! Hope it doesn't affect the taste.

s/w chips topped with hexa cheese - scrummy!

2bf4bba2.jpg

sarahaa said:
I had salmon potatoes green beans peas and white cabbage- lovely x

That would be my nightmare tea. I don't like any of your tea. Allergic to fish n just don't like peas, beans or cabbage.
Potatoes sound nice though lol

I love cheesy chips !!!! But my chips dont look like that . How do you get yours so 'chips' like ?

I cook them in an actifry - I love my actifry! Expensive I know, but so worth it. It gets used a lot, probably my most favorite kitchen gadget. :)

suzyflo said:
I cook them in an actifry - I love my actifry! Expensive I know, but so worth it. It gets used a lot, probably my most favorite kitchen gadget. :)

I love my actifry so much!! I think I use it at least every other meal :)

Ive just had a painful horrible brace fitted so cant eat much solid food so I have an incredibly exiting (please sense the sarcasm) homemade egg fried rice......yaaay:(

Starryeyedsuprise said:
Ive just had a painful horrible brace fitted so cant eat much solid food so I have an incredibly exiting (please sense the sarcasm) homemade egg fried rice......yaaay:(

Ouch hope you are ok! I had the same, never made it before and it was ok but nothing super! Put chicken and ham with mine. At least I can take it to work for Chinese Fridays!

I know how it feels. I'm having my entire mouth of teeth re-done gradually, been at it since October. Bear with it, you're going to look great after it. But I sympathise....

Tonight we are having Pastitso from the SW website - made once before and it was lovely :)

''Chicken burgers'' well that's what my boyfriend decided we're having, but as we don't have chicken burgers in... his idea was chicken grilled in spices, put in a pitta bread with salad, fried onions, mushrooms and tomatoes, cheese and chips. I think he wants his cheese in his ''burger'' but as I've written this I think I'd prefer mine on my chips, haven't had cheesy chips for an age.

''Chicken burgers'' well that's what my boyfriend decided we're having, but as we don't have chicken burgers in... his idea was chicken grilled in spices, put in a pitta bread with salad, fried onions, mushrooms and tomatoes, cheese and chips. I think he wants his cheese in his ''burger'' but as I've written this I think I'd prefer mine on my chips, haven't had cheesy chips for an age.

Sounds lovely. Now I'm hungry + its only 09.00. Thanks!

Grilled seabass tonight - having a fish week after getting loads of reduced fish and stuffing my freezer full :)

Sounds lovely. Now I'm hungry + its only 09.00. Thanks!

sorry :/ if it makes it any better I've made myself hungry as well

Back