Whats for tea tonight?

I made kfc style chicken using quorn fillets hmmm next lol Think i need to re read the recipe as it was scribbled on paper. Carrot salad and chips were good though.

Hi,

How did your sw chips go using tinned potatoes?

they would have been ok if they hadnt been so small i think! came out a bit like crisps! haha xxx

Red day Tea was Devine. Hunters chicken with hexa Philly light 75g inside, hexb jacket potato chips, half cauliflower ,roast balsamic carrots, syn free BBQ sauce :)

Attachments

• image-2351395051.jpg
    image-2351395051.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 131
Best tea i.ve had in ages, real comfort food! Peppered steak,sw chips with paprika,mushy peas.,sw fried egg. 3danish ww brown bread. Chilli ketchup. 1syn an He. Followed by mixed berries,natural yoghurt an merangue. 2.5syns It was so nice!

salmon (done in a colmans season and shake dill and lemon bag) jersey royals, corgettes and a lemon dressed rocket salad

Tagliatelle Carbonara (crispy bacon, mushrooms, leeks, onions, broccoli, creme fraiche (synned) egg yolks, black pepper, hea cheddar) fresh basil

possibly veg loaded pizza on a square warb wrap :)....

How many syns are the wraps? I keep seeing them and contemplating buying them! x

EatenMess said:
How many syns are the wraps? I keep seeing them and contemplating buying them! x

They are 8, I wouldn't buy anymore I don't think? They have been in my freezer ages... They are good for a quick pizza though...:)

....think I might try samosa topped baked sweet potatoes instead... Saw it in a vegan recipe book and quite craving a samosa :) let you know how they turn out.

At my mums for a sunday roast for fathers day, its chicken so have asked if i can get just the boiled potatoes n chicken. I dont like most veg, cept onions peppers n mushrooms, n its not really the type u have with a roast, not sure i want to bring,it either. Just had some fruit there, n might have some afrr too.. they always have a big pud too, so will just have to resist x

Roast dinner..... beef and gammon with SW roast potatoes broccoli sugar snaps green beans and my homemade bulgur wheat sage an onion stuffing :) mmmmmmm!!! Happy fathers day hubby!!! They all have nanaimo cake for pudding but I'm having a baked apple with mince meat and a blob of WW cream. Mmmm!!!!

Jacket potato,beans,cheese with lettuce,cherry tons and red onion salad.......nearly ready-can't wait!

Back