Whats for tea tonight?

One humungus fat smash pizza for me . A meatfeast one but not actually meat . Using 84 grams of morrisons eat smart cheese ( 2x heathly a ) . And a salad.

One humungus fat smash pizza for me . A meatfeast one but not actually meat . Using 84 grams of morrisons eat smart cheese ( 2x heathly a ) . And a salad.
sounds yum! dont we have 45g of reduced fat cheddar as a hexa now? so u could have 90g? xxx

im having pastabake made with tomato puree, passatta, herbs, baby carrots, broccolli, sweetcorn and peppers, with lots of pasta and hexa of cheese (45g reduced fat) mmmmmmmm :)
oh and a dime for later.. 7.5syns and ive been waiting all day for it!!
xxxx

Keldelacoe said:
They are 8, I wouldn't buy anymore I don't think? They have been in my freezer ages... They are good for a quick pizza though...:)

I tried it for the first time tonight. I only had half, so I thought it was well worth 4 syns. I had if with SW chips & salad :) I topped mine with quorn chicken fried in some bovril, sweetcorn, red onion & mozzarella. Loved it!

Extra lean minced beef kebab, hexb pitta, hexb jacket chips large salad.

Attachments

• image-977107071.jpg
    image-977107071.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 91
Im going to have a huge omelette with peppers, mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes and cheese :drool: with SW chips!

Summer veg frittata, with spring onions, chives, asparagus, fine beans and sliced Jersey mids, topped with goats cheese, with a tomato and balsamic salad, gonna make some garlic bread for the hubby and kids too, kneading the dough is good for my arms!

Oooh are these nice? Not tried them yet but look yum!
They're alright, but bland I think, I would get some lime juice and sweet chilli sauce and make it myself to be honest, the sauce is a bit of a let down. But they're ace for a quick dinner nd they certainly don't taste horrible.

Lady.Lush said:
They're alright, but bland I think, I would get some lime juice and sweet chilli sauce and make it myself to be honest, the sauce is a bit of a let down. But they're ace for a quick dinner nd they certainly don't taste horrible.

Oooh thanks for this :) I quite like the BBQ sticky fillets so may pick up a pack of these for quick dinners like you say :)

Going to make chicken an chorizo paella from a recipe I stole from on minimins somewhere lol. Just debating whether I really need the saffron or if a pinch of turmeric and a pinch of paprika will work.....saffrons so expensive and it's a very subtle flavour anyway... Surely the chorizo will overpower it anyway???

EE chilli for me tonight. Made it up this morning before work so should be nicely full of flavour when I get home.

Back