Whats for tea tonight?

Smoked gammon steaks with pasta'n'sauce (mac cheese) with extra laughing cow melted in and served with sweetcorn, broccoli and asparagus

pasta bake again i guess...no money for anything else! :(
xxx

juicygooseface said:
pasta bake again i guess...no money for anything else! :(
xxx

Baked bean lasagne is a fab cheap meal.
Onions garlic and whatever veg you have either chopped small or grated and softened in pan, add can of beans and can of tomatoes and bring to boil.
Season and layer in dish with lasagne sheets finishing beans on top.
Cover with foil and bake for 30mins, add hexa cheese on top and bake without foil until cheese is melted. Really tasty and so cheap as main ingredients can be bought for about 20p-40p per can and you can add whatever veg you've got so also good for using stuff up x

thankyou for that! i will tell OH and see what he thinks! (hes been moaning all week cos all we've been having is pastabake with the occasional different meal lol)
xxxx

Chicken stir fry tonight :)

anybody got any other nice recipes made out of chicken?

xx

oabaab said:

xx

Chicken Kiev stuff with garlic and herb chicken and blitz up some hex b bread and roll in egg then in breadcrumbs brown in pan then bake

Chicken Kiev stuff with garlic and herb chicken and blitz up some hex b bread and roll in egg then in breadcrumbs brown in pan then bake

Sounds lovely! is it syn free?

xx

xx

diet coke chicken (bbq) or fanta chicken (sweet and sour)... cheap and easy and lovely :)

SW chicken tikka

Back