Whats for tea tonight?

Sounds so good!!! I LOVE mexican, but torillas are the one thing that are too high syns, could have 1 but who wants to have 1?! so i just go without!

Why only 1? Weight Watchers Tortillas are only 5 Syns each - you could have 3 a day if you really wanted to!! :)

That's a really good idea, I've done it with a couple of things but not tortillas. Will definitely try it! Want to try fanta chicken too. I'm going to try a good low syn Thai green curry too as I love it but haven't managed a really good one yet as coconut milk is so high in syns- have tried using part low fat and part semi skimmed milk, just not right. Im going to try phili extra light. Any ideas? xx

try this link:
Coconut Milk Substitute...suggestions?

maybe something on there? I'm afraid i dont have time to look at syn values but maybe something useful?

Quorn chilli with pasta......a different variation of quorn chilli and jacket spud that we had last night!

Ghoti ( that's how you spell fish. Gh as in trough, o as in women and ti as in nation ).
Just fish. Nothing else.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

holz_eb said:
Thanks, very helpful I'll look up some syns. xx

Kara dairy free coconut milk can be used as HEXA I have made Thai curry, coconut rice also with a muller Greek coconut muller (0.5) stired in at the end.

holz_eb said:
Really I didn't know that! Why can you buy that from and how much can you have? Sounds really good xxx

It's only got a mild coconut taste but it's nice , it's a dairy alternative .... Kara is the brand they do a chilled and and non chilled with the soya, uht milk is etc... They also do a chocolate flavoured one but it's not on the HEXA list, although there is a chocolate milk that is a HEXA. Should get them in most supermarkets :)

Back