Whats for tea tonight?

chicken stuffed with low low cheese spread, topped with BBQ sauce and wrapped in bacon, served with roast marrow, steamed carrots, brocolli, spinach and sprouts

Sorry if its already on here but my phone won't search, can I have the recipe for this please?[

Hiya ...:) no its not, Ill type it up tonight on here then post the link to you. It was beaut :)

Spicey lamb meat balls, carrots, broccoli, tatties and a side salad with balsamic dressing which suprisingly goes amazing with the spicey sauce. X

Going to try and make lasagne tonight, and serve it with roasted peppers, mushrooms, red onion and cherry tomatoes :drool: nomnom!

Spicey lamb meat balls, carrots, broccoli, tatties and a side salad with balsamic dressing which suprisingly goes amazing with the spicey sauce. X

Sounds gorgeous!

Sea bass, mushroom rice, roasted mediterranean veg and a nice big glass of white wine and soda. I always look forward to something I consider 'special' as a treat on Friday or Saturday night if I've lost on Thursday. I count my syns of course. But having something nice to look forward to make eating all those poxy salads for lunch all week a bit more bearable ;)

Genius idea! Miss my fajitas/enchiladas SO much! X
We had fajitas on wednesday night, fried the chicken, peppers and onions in a wok with frylight, used schwartz chicken perfect shake as seasoning which is free, used a weight watchers wrap! You could do some low syn sauces like the sour cream and salsa stuff but I just had a bit of tesco's lighter than light mayo on. Had with slimming world chips and salad was lovely

That's a really good idea, I've done it with a couple of things but not tortillas. Will definitely try it! Want to try fanta chicken too. I'm going to try a good low syn Thai green curry too as I love it but haven't managed a really good one yet as coconut milk is so high in syns- have tried using part low fat and part semi skimmed milk, just not right. Im going to try phili extra light. Any ideas? xx
We always use philli extra light its only 1.5 syns for 28g :) half a tub works for 4 people and is 100g

4 syns each, but worth it, they feel like they're a lot more with the breadcrumbs and creamy sauce

Oooh that's good to know I might try some of these!

Dunno what to suggest for tea tonight, wanna do a green day so I can have my halloumi lol

Out for a friends birthday tonight - going to Frankie and Bennys.....going to study the menu and choose before I go to help me resist making a bad choice!

garlic, soy and ginger grilled tofu with a cucumber and broadbean salad & sw chippies :)

Burgers topped with home made Boursin (SW recipe thread) mushrooms, onions, peas and chips. Not enough super free, but I don't care.... Haha!

Lasagne from the slimming eats website. Dear gods it was delicious!!!! Had it with salad and garlic bread and I was STARVING so I'm now basking in a post lasagne afterglow lol.

Attachments

• image-2376392161.jpg
    image-2376392161.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 97
fs22 said:
Out for a friends birthday tonight - going to Frankie and Bennys.....going to study the menu and choose before I go to help me resist making a bad choice!

I think there's a Frankie & Bennys section on the eating out features on the SW website if that helps x

Busy concocting indian dishes with stuff that was almost past their best... tikka tomato and carrot soup... tandoori chicken, balti chicken and mushroom keema, all free... not sure how they'll taste though.. probably all exactly the same lol as I'm not the best at indian cooking...

I had a gorgeous dinner, really enjoyed it - chilli & garlic griddled tofu, broad bean & cucumber salad and a cajan potato salad :D

image-922487906.jpg

image-133269013.jpg

image-2682546279.jpg

Back