Whats for tea tonight?

Butterflied skinless chicken breasts in Nandos marinade with sw fries and BBQ beans
Either have to think of some superfree to go with it maybe salad or I'll have a bowl of fruit beforehand

I'm off out to the pictures tonight but I'm not having popcorn. We're Having a meal afterwards but probably just pasta.
That can't be too bad.....can it

Pork chops, mash, gravy, asparagus and broccoli x

Just boring chicken new potatoes green beans peas and corn. I somehow managed to forget to buy blooming broccoli so it's not strictly 1/3 super free :(

Chicken and sw chips with sunned curry sauce :)

Xx

I had yummy sirloin steak with SW peppercorn sauce, SW chips, garlic mushrooms and -my new fave veg, green beans -first day on extra easy ...and it was!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Turkey goujons wi smash crumb, salt & pepper chips & mixed steam veg. Pudding was fruit salad wi homemade spiced syrup wi raspberry sorbet. Really refreshing & enuf left 4 morning snack at work :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Turkey goujons wi smash crumb, salt & pepper chips & mixed steam veg. Pudding was fruit salad wi homemade spiced syrup wi raspberry sorbet. Really refreshing & enuf left 4 morning snack at work :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Sounds delish!

Red day, hexb jacket chips, large salad, homemade burgers and homemade salsa , in my new burger press :)

Attachments

• image-205490395.jpg
    image-205490395.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 117
Keldelacoe said:
was it from lakeland? x

No, a posh cookery shop at Cheshire Oaks, but I was rushing so much I missed the name of the shop lol. Went in for a mini grater to grate a chunk of Bournville over cheesecakes. Then I'm like a magpie x

Bunnylush said:
No, a posh cookery shop at Cheshire Oaks, but I was rushing so much I missed the name of the shop lol. Went in for a mini grater to grate a chunk of Bournville over cheesecakes. Then I'm like a magpie x

Ahhhh lol I'm like that.while seen I've been Cheshire oaks :)

Bunnylush said:

I live just up the road from Cheshire oaks

Back