Whats for tea tonight?

Doing a chicken and broccoli potato topped pie
with cauliflower and green beans

Oooh that sounds nice, photo in your food diary? Could do with some nice new recipes, comforting food shouldn't be what we are eating in july but hey lol

Simple tea for me today - jacket potato with beans, bacon, cheese and a side salad.

And it'll be the same for lunch tomorrow!

we had tuna pasta bake, I used Heinz farmers market broccoli and stilton soup for the sauce, yum yum.

no picture as I was too hungry to faff about taking arty shots! Tuna and philly pasta bake (one of pete's recipes I believe!) but I also added peppers and grated carrot, served with a huge salad.
First success express day almost done and I must say I've been hungry but if it works its worth it. Theres only so many carrot sticks and apples I can snack on but I've resisted chocolate and only had 3.5 syns so far today and still got 1 heb and 1/2 hea left so may have some cereal before bed or I'll wake up rumbling at 2am!

yoyonomore2012 said:
These sound tasty, were they ? how many syns ( on green ) and are they in the frozen or chilled section ?

I got them out of the freezer. I think there about 4 syns but I haven't had many syns today so I really fancied something nice n not too naughty

Diet coke chicken with broccoli and green beans followed by strawberries dipped in quark with a white choc options (2 syns) stirred in. Very tasty

Chilli from the Extra Easy cookbook, and no rice because we discovered a moth larvae in the jar!

So is everyone from near Cheshire Oaks? I used to live just down the road from it, but moved to London a few years ago, and I still miss "The Oaks"!

Back