Whats for tea tonight?

Beef steak, potato wedges and salad... oh and syn free peppercorn sauce.

291659_10151926545710647_1658565172_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo wow msgiggles looks yummy!! Did u use breadcrumbs or smash? any tips?

ty it was! its 1cup smash, pinch of salt, 1/2tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp black pepper... one chicken oxo cube.. and egg to get it to stick to the sliced up chicken breast, didn't use all the coating though, on 4 chicken breasts... put on baking sheets and sprayed with frylite.. cook in oven at 200C for about 30 mins... might take longer or shorter depending on your oven so keep checking and turn over half way.

Chicken thighs roasted with BNS, courgette, red onion, red pepper, mushrooms, garlic, all sprinkled with piri-piri seasoning a cup of chicken stock in the bottom of the tray keeps it moist and frylite sprayed over the lot makes for nice caramelised veggies. A big dish of fruit salad to nibble on during the evening.

I'm trying a basic SW tuna pasta recipe with frozen veg - cupboards are bare, need to go shopping!!!!!

Everyone else in my house had sausages with mash cauli carrots peas and broccoli - I had a cooked chick breast which i heated through in the gravy ;o) save my syns

Homemade chicken fried rice

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

4got my attachment

ForumRunner_20120706_184430.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Just had simple jacket potato with hea cheese, massive salad with red onion and tuna heb and small amount of salad cream. Oh yeah and a couple of baby beetroot on the side....gorgeous tea and so filling.

Ww cottage pie, 2 little yorks puds and veg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have you tried frys? They sell them in most health food shops and def in h&b they are v tasty and def the best I have tasted . Can't eat Quorn as they arnt vegan but fry s and LM taste 100 times better than Quorn anyway :) you know LM does mince too? X
Never seen the linda mc's mince where can I buy that is it free?
I've tried quorn asda and tesco but tescos didn't like me! Gave me an awful bad tummy the next day
Beef steak, potato wedges and salad... oh and syn free peppercorn sauce.

291659_10151926545710647_1658565172_o.jpg

Peppercorn sauce looks tasty, recipe? :)

Pete's Tuna and Philadelphia cheese bake. MMMM!!!

Keema and Pea Madras Curry ( packed with super free )
Rice and a handful of Actifryer Chips
A be good to yourself mini nan bread ( 6 syns )

image-2778471524.jpg

I had an omelette with mushrooms, onion and green peppers, baked potato with beans (because I couldn't think what else to put on it haha) and a green salad.

Well I'm having meat free Kiev with veg n mushy peas tonight. I wanted something quick so I can chill out tonight

Back