Whats for tea tonight?

Carbonara - super quick, super tasty

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow extra light cheese, wrapped in bacon with carrots, brocolli & baked beans. Amazing!

Balsamic tomatoes with garlic in slow cooker, with wholewheat pasta :)

Attachments

• image-260512908.jpg
    image-260512908.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 83
A great big veggie curry with chickpeas, mushroom, sweet potato, green beans, cauliflower, red pepper, onion and lots of herbs and spices. T'was yum! :D

This sounds gross but was was actually lovely - pasta with musy peas cooked with 1/2 can of chopped tom , soya sauce . Mix pasta into the mixure and top with cheese on your plate nom nom nom

Sweet and sour chicken for me tonight I think.

cottage pie tonight, i make it with loads of tomatoes and courgettes and a bit of chorizo. not had it for a few weeks, i'm excited!

Family are having Chinese philistines ;) lol

So I'm going to make my own
Chicken and Mushroom
with chow mien and stir fry veg ( 2.5 syns )

Chicken, bacon & tomatoe pasta bake for us tonight. I'll probs steam some brocolli on the side for myself. Decided to by bag of frzen brocolli instead of fresh and it's really good!! Just can't afford to buy fresh greens all the time!

Chicken, bacon & tomatoe pasta bake for us tonight. I'll probs steam some brocolli on the side for myself. Decided to by bag of frzen brocolli instead of fresh and it's really good!! Just can't afford to buy fresh greens all the time!

frozen veg is a lifesaver for me! can't afford to buy fresh stuff every week, way too expensive! plus it lasts much longer. x

shezam said:
Can I have the recipe for this please? x

No problem, just cooked two sliced red onions in fry lite, added garlic and peppers to the pan and soften. Add a tin of chopped tomatos, tuna and cannellini beans. Reduce to a thickish sauce for 10 mins and season well. Really yummy and had loads left over for lunch today with pasta.

Haven't got a clue what we're having tonight, it's WI evening though, so it'll just be something quick, I suspect.

Back