Whats for tea tonight?

Mushy pea curry went down well till I mentioned there were mushy peas in it! Heh heh ...

omlette with syn free chips and beans... green day

Vegetarian bolognaise and pasta topped with sliced babybel and cheese melted ( healthy a ) nom nom nom

Forgot to take a pic, but had the most gorgeous tea. Today I made a big pan of tomato sauce with chickpeas, courgettes, onions, garlic, tomatoes, pasatta, marjoram, basil, peppers, it's simmered for hours. Then made wholewheat pasta and added hex cheddar. Oh my days gorgeous :)

Bunnylush said:
Forgot to take a pic, but had the most gorgeous tea. Today I made a big pan of tomato sauce with chickpeas, courgettes, onions, garlic, tomatoes, pasatta, marjoram, basil, peppers, it's simmered for hours. Then made wholewheat pasta and added hex cheddar. Oh my days gorgeous :)

Oohhhh sounds lush!

No idea for food rosy at beer festival Heeheehee goodbye syns hello alcohol :)

Oh flaps I forgot to take my chicken out the freezer :(

I forgot mine as well, don't worry get it out now and leave it on a baking tray. The metal defrosts it quicker. (a tip from my boyfriend, always handy having a scientist in the house lol)

I made chilli last night and have some left so I am thinking I might make some kind of lasagne with the leftovers. White sauce made with fat free yoghurt, eggs and mustard powder... then a little cheese on top (HExA)

Stir Fry chicken and veg (beansprouts and mushrooms as my third superfree) fried with frylight covered in blue dragon sweet and sour sauce with syn free chips on the side :) nom nom can't wait!

People round tonight so take out .... My choice lamb shish no bread tons of salad yummy x

We're at a BBQ today, so I've just prepared some syn-free Cajun chicken drumsticks, a syn-free potato salad with gammon and spring onions, syn-free burgers (mine with hexa babybels in the middle), and we're taking wholemeal rolls (hexb) too.

The rolls are huge (I sent MrL for them!) so will be using lots of syns if, in the likely event I have two! we're not drinking booze though, which will help.

For dinner I had jacket n chilli. I'm out at tgi Fridays tonight n I have no idea what is on the menu but I reckon I can get steak or chicken salad

Hmmm cheese on toasts with tomato ketchup base , sw chips, beans and a salad. Sounds loads but i havent had lunch .

For dinner I had jacket n chilli. I'm out at tgi Fridays tonight n I have no idea what is on the menu but I reckon I can get steak or chicken salad

I was there last week and they do have some yummy sounding salads ;)

I've got a baked ham roasting in the oven at the moment...mmmmm hope it tastes alright as I've made adapted it to be SW friendly ;)

Back