Whats for tea tonight?

Moussaka, olives and salad

wpid-IMAG2406-1.jpg

I've just had a batchelors pasta & sauce cheese & brocolli (free) made with milk from HeA, with added brocolli & 1 laughing cow extra light cheese triangle (1syn) & slice of wholemeal bread (4.5syn).

COMFORT FOOD, got a horrible horrible cold :( x

We have had slimming world scotch eggs, chips and salad. It was delicious. I haven't made scotch eggs since cookery lessons at school when it was ok to deep fry things ;)

Ok do went to tgi Fridays n I skipped starters, then had steak with vegetables n spicy rice. Will that be bad?

Jo2982 said:
Ok do went to tgi Fridays n I skipped starters, then had steak with vegetables n spicy rice. Will that be bad?

Basil ally a free meal use a couple of syns for any oil that might be used ... X

Vegan 'chicken' burger in a crusty roll with vegan mayo and salad with salt n pepper Chips - gorgeous :)

image-2464308663.jpg

I've got a baked ham roasting in the oven at the moment...mmmmm hope it tastes alright as I've made adapted it to be SW friendly ;)

Creamy tomato Prawn Tagliatelle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2x chicken quarter pounders from iceland on top of 2 slices of bread ( lightly toasted healthy b ) topped with cheese ( melted healthy a) and 1/2 teaspoon of bbq sauce ontop and a side salad hhmmmm can't wait

I'm making vegetable lasagne off the website. Just made all the layers n put it together. It said use more frontage frais than I did but I put more grated cheese on. The recipe said it was syn free but I reckon with the extra cheese it will be a couple of syns per piece.
I hope it tastes nice vos I am starving n I've never made lasagne with fromage frais or vegetables before

Tesco crispy chicken (5.5 syns) served with batcholers chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce milk used from hex with added black pepper and chopped mushrooms yum

Well so far so good, the lasagne looks good but I haven't tasted it yet. I'm willing it to hurry up. Cook so I can do my 30 day shred n then have tea.....don't wanna start. Then after break off

Back