Whats for tea tonight?

I had piri piri salmon and salad, it was delish!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Turkey mince fajitas (old el paso mix, 4.5 syns per pack) with lots of peppers and onions served with chips and lettuce :drool:

For 4 people so only 1 syn per serving!

vanilla_cupcake said:
Turkey mince fajitas (old el paso mix, 4.5 syns per pack) with lots of peppers and onions served with chips and lettuce :drool:

For 4 people so only 1 syn per serving!

Mmm, sounds good. Just having a ham, egg & cheese salad tonight, need something quick and easy as it's WI tonight :)

sweet potato wedges, vegan chicken burger, homemade wholemeal bread roll and mushy peas :)

image-2499352606.jpg

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
I won the raffle at group last night which consisted of a huge bag of potatoes, a pot of Aromat and a bottle of the new BBQ Fry Light! So, am going to make BBQ potato wedges and have them with 2 WW Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn) and grilled mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes. Yum! :drool:

Is aromat free xx

What is Aromat?

Aromat (according to Wikipedia not because I'd EVER heard of it either!!) is an all purpose seasoning, like a season-all I assume.

And dinner tonight will probably be Linda McC red onion sausages with sweet potato mash & roasted veg, as it's weigh in night I have a big dinner on Thursdays :)

Aromat (according to Wikipedia not because I'd EVER heard of it either!!) is an all purpose seasoning, like a season-all I assume.

Woops, only just seen the comments asking about Aromat. It's a seasoning by Knorr, and it makes the best potato wedges ever! It reminds me of the taste of curly fries, yum! It's with all the spices and herbs in the supermarket. It's not free, it's 7 Syns for the lot. Butttt...it literally lasts me months and months, so I don't tend to count the Syns. For the amount I use it would be negative Syns.

Knorr_Aromat.jpg

Tea tonight is pasta with a creamy vegetable sauce :drool:

Aromat is great on SW Chips. I use something called "Lawry's Seasoned Salt, which contains paprika as well, and makes them taste a bit BBQ-ish. Hard to find though, as it's an American product.

Making diet coke chicken for the first time ever tonight, will post pics later so you can all see how I got on!

Ended up having creamy pepper chicken breast Kiev (syns? 7.5 I'm giving it as it was from the butchers and have no nutritional info) green beans and boiled potatoes and a peach for dessert

Attachments

• image-434070638.jpg
    image-434070638.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 106
Back