Whats for tea tonight?

Hmm may have to make a cottage pie tonight... What's the ingredients?
Mashed tater and parsnips for the top..
Quorn mince inside with carrots, peas, mushrooms and what else??
Need to get more superfree in since it will be for lunches next week!!!!

ColJack said:

I put baked beans in mine too and sometimes some sweetcorn if I have some. Another thing I do at times is put quorn sausages in chopped up

ColJack said:

Swede onions chopped green beans celery peppers? You could put a layer of sliced leeks on the top of the mash too. They go soft underneath but crispy on top!!!

Pork steaks with cabbage, corn on the cob and lots of mixed veg with some gravy (going to try the syn free version)

Andalucian meatballs from the July/Aug SW mag. Cooking at the moment, smell delicious. Used turkey mince as I couldn't get the low fat pork mince.

Just had fanta chicken, with 330ml fanta zero, tin of chopped toms, red pepper, onion & 2 carrots with tinned pineapple on top. Was lovely! Couldn't wait for it to thicken up though haha.

Legomom said:
Swede onions chopped green beans celery peppers? You could put a layer of sliced leeks on the top of the mash too. They go soft underneath but crispy on top!!!

Oohh, interesting with the leeks.... Just bought some as it happens.. :)
Never thought of green beans..
HATE!!!! swede... :(

Thanks for the ideas..

Gammon steak SW roasties (fry light) fried garlic onions red n white, orange peppers and mushrooms with curry powder black pepper and thyme mmmmmm so yummy

image-1620213652.jpg

Bolognaise for me. It was so so good.

Back