Whats for tea tonight?

A large cheese deluxe burger , large chips and a portion of cheese and onion bites from maccyd's . It was bloody lovely and worth every syn !!!
NOW BACK ON TRACK TOMMOROW .:D ...

Going to spin tonight so having my dinner after that, gonna make a grilled chicken ceasar style salad with salad leaves, grilled chicken breast, 1syn worth of low fat ceasar dressing, sliced egg and hexa of cheese on top

Going to try Madamelaminx's salt and pepper chicken.

A pasta dish made with onion,garlic,smoked bacon (fat removed) mushrooms tinned tomatoes and some herbs. If I have a HE'a spare cheese sprinkled over the top - it's delicious :)

corriander-lime chickpea salad, mango salsa, green salad and a couple lm sausages :)

image-2936348981.jpg

image-333827871.jpg

Last edited:
I am so excited about my dinner! It used to be my fave meal as a kid - pure comfort food!!

2 M&S butcher's choice lower fat sausages (2 syns) sliced down the middle and stuffed with 50g of paxo (3 syns) then wrapped in bacon and baked! Served with some new potatoes, cabbage and broccoli - I can't WAIT!! :D

Tonight I'm going to make a vegetable stirfry with mushrooms, cabbage, peppers, carrot, onion, beansprouts, baby spinach, mangetout, chinese 5 spice and soy sauce. As simple and as tasty as that! :drool:

Tonight I'm going to make a vegetable stirfry with mushrooms, cabbage, peppers, carrot, onion, beansprouts, baby spinach, mangetout, chinese 5 spice and soy sauce. As simple and as tasty as that! :drool:

I LOVE stir fries but jeeeez, the chopping - OH THE CHOPPING!

I feel like I've earned body magic by the time it's done. I've tried stir fry packs but they're just never as nice!

I LOVE stir fries but jeeeez, the chopping - OH THE CHOPPING!

I feel like I've earned body magic by the time it's done. I've tried stir fry packs but they're just never as nice!

Oh, I don't mind the packs! I'm using this mixed mushroom one from Tescos...
153%5C0000003204153%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

...but adding my own mangetout, peppers and extra mushrooms.

I don't use a sauce, I just sprinkle with lots of 5 spice and a few glugs of soy sauce, so simple and completely free! I'm so looking forward to it :drool:

Back