Whats for tea tonight?

It's weigh in day for me :sigh: so I usually like to have a treat. I think I'll make my lasange this afternoon and heat up after I'm back tonight. I use extra lean mince, some stock cubes, tinned tomatoes, a bit tomato puree, mushrooms, garlic, peppers, grated carrot, onion, pasta sheets, hea cheese and Sainsburys white sauce mix. It serves 3 and is 4 syns each serving (the white sauce is the only syns).

538882_133948293406524_142100526_n.jpg

Keldelacoe said:
green thai veggie stirfry with udon noodles with tofu

Sounds gorgeous!

I'm doing Bengal Lancers soup tonight out of my Covent Garden book, it's a lentil curry soup with coconut milk. Saving my syns for that and a naan bread to go with :)

Sounds gorgeous!

I'm doing Bengal Lancers soup tonight out of my Covent Garden book, it's a lentil curry soup with coconut milk. Saving my syns for that and a naan bread to go with :)

that sounds yum, I froze some light coconut portins, divided the tin x 4 so stirfry prob wont be much more than milk and thai paste...not feeling it today. May even scrap the tofu as I cant be bothered to press it lol

BBQ meat (lamb chops, grilled chicken shish), wholemeal pitta(hexB), salad, vermicelli rice, hummus(4 syns)

**punk*~*star** said:
Quorn burgers (1) in wholemeal bread roll (HExB) cheese slices (hexa) & tomato salsa (0.5) with pasta n sauce (cold like pasta salad) & salad

Same minus the cheese slice

Green day today so I'm having 3x Quorn sausage (3), chips, cheese (hea) and beans. Love a bit of comfort food :)

Gammon steak cheese and potato pie baked beans and salad

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Back