Whats for tea tonight?

Wedges, coleslaw in a ranch dressing and LM sausages

image-1416671540.jpg

Last edited:
back on plan today after a horrid week off, take aways, mountains of booze but I needed it! Chicken breast with 20g cheddar (HeA) wrapped in bacon (fat removed) served with fozen brocolli, cauliflower, carrot & baked beans. I'm going to have a mountain of food!
Sx

Mine's going to be SW Chilli when I get back from weigh in. Cooked by my lovely OH so will be waiting for me as soon as I walk in the door. It better be anyway!!

Salmon fillet, lemon cous cous and roasted vegetables

Salmon and courgette tagliatelle

Quorn sausage, scrambled egg, SW chips and beans. Comfort food after a trying day!

Diet coke gammon, mash, cabbage and gravy with scan bran carrot cake for afters :)

l0v3child said:
Diet coke gammon, mash, cabbage and gravy with scan bran carrot cake for afters :)

Was thinking of trying the scan bran carrot cake. Is it nice? I don't mind scan bran surprisingly but thought I might have a go at something a bit different

Yes it is -I do the one with 85g of dried prunes, 5 scan bran etc so a quarter of 'cake' is half a B; I usually add cinnamon but read on here someone does it with ginger, I added 2 teas, might add 3 next time -and that it tastes like ginger Parkin ....and it really does :) ps I do mine in the oven at 200 for 40 mins as I found the microwave cooks it a bit unevenly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had potato skins in the potato mush was onion ham and cheese served with salad the most enjoyed meal since joining

Had lasagne made from left over spag bol, HEXA cheese on top and one teeny slice of Tesco light choices garlic bread (OH had the rest of the baguette to himself!!!)

Back