Whats for tea tonight?

I was going to do a cooked brekkie for tea but no beans in the house - boo! So did a quorn sausage, mushroom and onion omelette with SW chips, lovely stuff :)

I had 2 smoked river cobbler fillets on a bed of steamed spinach and cabbage. Was delicious :)

I allow myself 1 meal out a month to go off plan and have whatever I like. I made sure I saved all my HE's and syns and had steak and Stilton pie, new potatoes ans veg followed by gypsy tart and ice cream.
It's nice to have that treat once a month but back on plan today :)

Making fish 'n' chips tonight. Just been inspired to make fish fingers with the left over fillets I'll have too!! Excited :)

BBQ today I have made a big bowl of pasta filled with mixed peppers and onions to take a long and put my order in for a jacket pot .... Save my syns for a couple of voddies lol

I'm making twice cooked honey and soy pork, shiitake rice in lotus leaf parcels and stirfried broccoli and cucumber

Sunday roast :)
honey glaze gammon, mash potato, roast potato, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, gravy! yummie :)

Nichola.. :)

ive got lamb in the slow cooker.. unsure what im doing with it though

I'm making meatball & chunky veg casserole from the onepot book

Attempting thai yellow curry later - hoping it goes well! Not made a thai curry since I've been doing SW so should be interesting ;)

Sw speedy tomato soup for lunch with muller light

Sw quiche with jacket salad and an iceland quarter pounder for 6.5 syns as a treat mmmm (out at a family get together so doing well considering lol x

I wish I knew! I've got a 4 week meal plan which I did to keep me on track and it's been working ok. But the last 3 days I haven't had much of an appetite, eating hardly anything :-(

Trying to think of something easy but tasty.

Hoping it's just the heat htat's making me feel this way - quite heavy/muggy

Homemade 'breaded' cod (used smash coating), 2 syns worth of McCain rustic chips, 1 syns worth of ketchup, 2 syns of tartare sauce and a side salad salad. Nom!!

Back