Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I had steak, SW chips, peas, carrots and peppercorn sauce. I used the Schwartz Creamy pepper sauce mix (4.5 syns, so 1.5 each between 3 of us). It was delicious! xx

I've had a chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce with some sweetcorn, boring I know but everyone has gone out and I feel too poorly to cook anything

Bit of a naughty but syned tea. Chicken and oyster sauce with boiled rice from Chinese. I'm gonna weigh it out when I get home. 4.5 syns

Had two cod in parsley sauce (4syns) with kacket potato and salad yum yum

Quorn sticky chilli & ginger fillets with savoury rice (1/2 pk) & roast veg (courgette, asparagus, peppers & onions)

Creamy vegetable pasta bake! :drool:

Last edited:
Chicken fried rice for us tonight. I made this last week for the first time and it's now a family fav :D

Pork casserole (3.5 syn as not lean, just using up the stuff in the freezer), carrot and suede mash and some other veg, not decided what yet.

I'm making Cottage Pie for tea tonight and will have it with brocoli, cauliflour, sproutes and pease with a splash of gravy.....yum yum!

Had chunky pasta in a veg sauce tonight with tiny little bit of salad and too many slices of garlic bread. Little treat for ne though. Back on SE with a vengeance tomorrow x

Had omlette wi mushrooms, peppers, onion, tomato & bacon. Used HEx A of cheese - yummy

ForumRunner_20120822_194214.png

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Salt pepper chips, including two onions, peppers, spring onion, lots of super free with baked beans :) weigh in night treat!

Attachments

• image-235551393.jpg
    image-235551393.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 131
Hairy bikers diet book bacon and asparagus flan. So long as you use fry light instead of the oil its 7syns a quarter. Very yummy and worth the syns.

image-2062362395.jpg

Back