Whats for tea tonight?

Going to a bbq indoors since its raining followed by a wedding reception. Ive got my healthy extras and 45 syns n not drinking n ive exercised loads lol wish me luck cos i love a good buffet lol x

jojogonnabeslim said:
Going to a bbq indoors since its raining followed by a wedding reception. Ive got my healthy extras and 45 syns n not drinking n ive exercised loads lol wish me luck cos i love a good buffet lol x

Good luck jojo! Enjoy yourself :).

I'm away for the bank holiday weekend, but have luckily planned a few meals for the evenings so I don't get tantalized by all the naughty food and takeaways! ;-) Tonight I'm having SW chicken curry with boiled rice! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beef savory rice, 2 bags steam veg, jalepenos, chicken & 2 x babybel (1/2 HEx A). It is a lot but will last me nibble all nite

ForumRunner_20120825_191416.png

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

SW chips (in Aromat) - 2 helpings!, smoked paprika chicken and loads of veg. Lovely!

Sunday dinner :D Quorn roast, frylight garlic and rosemary roasties, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and gravy. With a glass of low alcohol wine!

Had Chicken Rogan Josh and boiled Rice from the Indian. They seem to have changed chef and you can tell hardly any oil is used! Bonanza!! I believe this is the healthiest option so fingers crossed! Told other half to "knock himself out on the naan" so he ordered a chili and cheese one that he loves and I really don't like! One way to make sure I don't have any! YES!
Happy Saturday xxx

Round my mums tonight so usually meals aren't sw friendly so I insisted in cooking for us both (girls night as my boyfriend brothers and dad are all in Brighton at my eldest brothers stag do so a few glasses of wine have been consumed!) and made a chicken pasta with tomatoes, oregano, peppers, onion and garlic. They are usually jar of sauce people so I think mum was pleasantly surprised how nice it was!

Had brother, sister and their partners around so I cooked sw recipes!! KFC style chicken, salt and pepper chicken, rice and sw chips with a huge salad bowl...they all loved it! :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Round my mums tonight so usually meals aren't sw friendly so I insisted in cooking for us both (girls night as my boyfriend brothers and dad are all in Brighton at my eldest brothers stag do so a few glasses of wine have been consumed!) and made a chicken pasta with tomatoes, oregano, peppers, onion and garlic. They are usually jar of sauce people so I think mum was pleasantly surprised how nice it was!

Aww, that sounds lovely :). I find the SW recipes are much tastier than the jar sauces too.

Tonight I'm having pork steaks with SW chips, salad and coleslaw. X

Been off plan since wed, not sure what's happened but I'm back on it today. We gonna have gammon steak fat removed with brocolli, cauliflower & carrots. Can't wait! xxx

shelly22 said:
Hi I have experimented with coleslaw and cant get the right taste can you give me your recipe please? Thanks

Hi Shelly,
I had the sample problem, always tasted like something was missing, but I found this recipe on here (not exactly syn free, but it's definitely a better alternative to shop bought)

2 carrots
White cabbage
Red onion
Fat free fromage frais
Very low-fat mayo (0.5 syns)
Squeeze of lemon

Grate the carrot, shred the cabbage and thinly slice the red onion. Chuck it in a bowl and add the fromage frais to the constituency you like. Add a squeeze of lemon and stir in 1tbsp of very low-fat mayo (makes it a bit more creamy!! :) )
Xxx

Back