Whats for tea tonight?

oh well, gammon steaks in morrisons where 3.50 for 2, bugger that! so its pork steaks marinated in chilli, garlic & lime. Ill have mine with brocolli & cauliflower and my partner will have his with frozen chips.

Steak, SW wedges, peas and sweetcorn. :p

Steak, SW wedges, peas and sweetcorn. :p

just checking you know that peas and sweetcorn aren't superfree so there is none with this meal? xx

Blackened quorn chicken with the rice and peas recipe from the last SW magazine :)

Tried diet coke chicken for the first time today, it was really nice but there was something not quite right...I used passata with garlic and herbs and I don't know if it would be better with just plain passata??

Sausage based quiche with hexb chips and salad, quiche has spring onion, Onion, carrots, tomatoes and hexa cheddar :)

Attachments

• image-1336741137.jpg
    image-1336741137.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3367010645.jpg
    image-3367010645.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 92
Tonight is stir fry with Blue Dragon Black Bean sauce, its 6 syns for the packet but its between two so only 3 syns. Trying to keep my syns to a minimum as i've had a horrendous weekend!

Bunnylush said:
Sausage based quiche with hexb chips and salad, quiche has spring onion, Onion, carrots, tomatoes and hexa cheddar :)

I want to come to your house for tea!!!! Looks amazing :)

Mummy is cooking me steak and JP and salad. I cant wait..... Not had a meal not cooked by me for ages. :)

hybrid between petes peanut curry and the sw classic chicken curry as i already have the spices measured out for the sw curry (one of my top tips as i find it so time consuming measuring out the spices, i have little pots that as i make a curry i measure out the same amounts into each pot so i have a stash of pre measured spice mix in my cupboard!) but fancy the peanut twist! hungry already!

After WI - 2 quorn burgers on a WM roll (HExB) with salsa (0.5) pasta n sauce, salad & coleslaw (2)

We are going to have faggots (I'm allowing 5 synss as bf will probably have most of the packet!), mash and then lots of green veggies nom nom. Probably put a couscous cake in the oven at the same time so probably have a hot piece of that with fruit and yog. Making me hungry already!!

your sausage quiche looks delicious btw

Back