Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight am planning a chinese takeaway, can't wait!! Boiled rice free, beef wifh mushrooms 4.5syns and stir fried mixed veg 6.5syns which will fill third of plate with first then add rest, doubt would be more than half the portion so will have a yummy lunch tomorrow :) i assume that average portion in the book is a proper average takeaway sized portion??

We're all going round mom & dads for roast chicken so need to resist the pudding & the wine!

A nice and simple Pork Roast with trimmings

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

chinese takeaway - beef withmushrooms, boiled rice and stirfriedmixed veggies, works out at 10.5 syns and wil lprobably only have half of each container - wouldit be cheating to kind ofcount the veggies as superfree asI assume the synsin it are for oil/anysauce :p

Whatever meat & cheese type stuff that's left from little un's birthday tea served with salad & pickles

Wondering of I've managed to get enough superfree foods in here....
Chicken seasoned with black pepper salt chicken stock cube curry powder
Green n red peppers scotch bonnet pepper garlic red and white onions carrots spring onions mushrooms served with slimming world roasties mmmm

image-4165755158.jpg

image-1498941658.jpg

Last edited:
Spaghetti bolognese made with loads of mushrooms, courgette, carrot, peppers and passata...

Yum!!

Yumy I'm practically salivating all over my iPhone think I'm just having a hungry day! That SW roast looks lovely we are having something very similar but I'm not cooking the OH is! Woohoo I'm so hungry the smell is driving me mad ha

Slinkyson said:
Yumy I'm practically salivating all over my iPhone think I'm just having a hungry day! That SW roast looks lovely we are having something very similar but I'm not cooking the OH is! Woohoo I'm so hungry the smell is driving me mad ha

Haha that's how I feel regularly on here

Has anybody seen the dried Singapore noodles?
Not sure if they are free because they have like a curry flavouring on them but they are dried?

Xxx

I have spent most of the afternoon batch cooking so we can just get something out the freezer in the morning and it will be defrosted by teatime. For tea today we had large flat mushrooms stuffed with roasted veg, topped with Kerry Low Low grated cheese and cous cous. I also made oat topped stewed fruit - anyone know how to syn the fruit?

That chicken looks delicious!
I have a boneless gammon joint in the oven cooking in 50ml of honey mead (guessed syns would be same as Port so 4 syns, the gammon joint is about 6/8 portions so depending on how I slice it it's 1 or 0.5 syns per portion), SW roast pots, steamed broccoli and carrots and gravy for another syn.
Had some pineapple that was going a bit overripe so have grilled it on the George Forman for a couple of seconds on each side and will have it with the gammon left overs, a big salad and home made mustard dressing for lunch tomorrow. Yum!!

Marshflower said:
That chicken looks delicious!
I have a boneless gammon joint in the oven cooking in 50ml of honey mead (guessed syns would be same as Port so 4 syns, the gammon joint is about 6/8 portions so depending on how I slice it it's 1 or 0.5 syns per portion), SW roast pots, steamed broccoli and carrots and gravy for another syn.
Had some pineapple that was going a bit overripe so have grilled it on the George Forman for a couple of seconds on each side and will have it with the gammon left overs, a big salad and home made mustard dressing for lunch tomorrow. Yum!!

Thank you was delish ...l did you take any pics sounds lovely xx

efk said:
. I also made oat topped stewed fruit - anyone know how to syn the fruit?

I have my orange book in front of me so if you let me know what you have stewed and how much I can tell you the syns :)

Back