Whats for tea tonight?

Im having chicken fillets stuffed with sweet chilli phili and wrapped in lean bacon with SW chips and salad. yummy :)

I had some pork loins I needed to use and some veg and a packet of maggi so juicy paprika for chicken in the cubord so ... Threw it together it smells delish going to have so corn on the cobs carrots and mash with it

Tonight we are having spicy bacon arrabiatta, with low fat garlic bread, salad and a sprinkling of cheese on top from my hea. yum!

Spicy bacon arribiata sounds amazing! Im having a jacket potato, baked beans and salad for tea tonight :) nice and simple after long work day!

I made pasta'n'sauce which I've never had before and it seems to be a SW classic. So I had that made with almond milk (1/2 HEXA) with chopped up broccoli, mushrooms and peas. Tastes okay! But I don't think I'll buy pasta'n'sauce again. But it was nice enough! It's just the powder in the packet that puts me off lol! Powder can't be all that good for us.

SW Chilli with Rice

I have got some river cobbler out of the freezer and haven't had it before. What i was wondering is how do you 'bread' fish using instant potato? My old consultant mentioned it in group once but i dont know how she said to do it and was going to do this tonight... HELP LOL!

Were having a chinese spiced turkey steak and salad withat free dressing tonight, yum ;)

jessiej1991 said:
I have got some river cobbler out of the freezer and haven't had it before. What i was wondering is how do you 'bread' fish using instant potato? My old consultant mentioned it in group once but i dont know how she said to do it and was going to do this tonight... HELP LOL!

I would dip in beaten egg and roll in the potato powder. Not tried it but seems the most obvious answer?t hope it works! Xx

Back