Whats for tea tonight?

It's chilli night lol! I had chilli too with rice, cheese and plain yogurt instead of sour cream :D

emilyb86 said:
Ooo I love carbonara!! Can u post the recipe? X

Or try this one
I had tried doing Carbonara with Quark but it all curdled and although tasting ok, was a bit watery and looked horrible. This one is MUCH better, the eggs make it more creamy and the Extra Light Philly still has a cheesy hit!

Ingredients (serves 2)

175g dried spaghetti (free)
2 rashers of smoked bacon, chopped into small pieces (free)
2 eggs
Chopped onions and mushrooms in frylight (super free)
100g Philadelphia extra light cheese spread (1Hea)
Handful of fresh chives
Method

Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions 8 mins ="Al Dente"

Cook the Bacon in a dry frying pan until done then remove and put to one side.
Break 2 eggs into a bowl and beat them together along with seasoning, chopped chives and the Philadelphia cheese.
Remove and drain the spaghetti then return to the saucepan, add the contents from the bowl and stir gently over a low heat until the eggs have set.
SYN FREE!

Really? Mine turned out perfect! Just don't leave it on for too long :) I guess it's just personal preference

em :)

DilEmma said:
Really? Mine turned out perfect! Just don't leave it on for too long :) I guess it's just personal preference

em :)

I did the recipe you used i added some low low cheese spread from a he. It was lush x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Im going to make a random chipotle chilli stew thing, have it loads its well nice & has a bit of a kick too!!
do you have the recipe plleeaassseee?

I have some free pork mince in the fridge so think I am going to do some meatballs in a tomato sauce with pasta x

Its the first time I've felt remotely hungry since a rather ‘eventful’ night out on Saturday so I’m going to be a right pig!! I’m having chicken (quorn because it’s cheaper and I’m eagerly awaiting payday!) breast, grilled bacon, fat-free chilli and homemade guacamole burgers with SW sweet potato chips!!!!! Mmmmm!!!!! xx

going to have mince (extra lean) with a little bit of mashed potatoe (a very small helping, my partner makes them full of milk/butter!) and heaps of brocolli/carrots tonight. Can't wait!

I'm making chilli in the slow cooker (Ex lean mince, onions, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers and mushrooms, red kidney beans with fresh chillies) topped with grated carrot and served with steamed rice :)

Is this wrong? The past couple of days I've eaten my breakfast as normal but not hungry come lunchtime, maybe have a piece of fruit but that's it, then have a hearty dinner and save my syns maybe for a digestive biscuit with nutella about 10ish. I am sticking with the plan maybe it's because I've been off work for a few days and in the afternoon scrapping wallpaper but I'm just not hungry and don't want to eat for the sake of it x

I don't think it is wrong as long as you are not hungry I do things like that and have lost so something is working fine!

Back