Whats for tea tonight?

hi

i am having, gammon steak, with potatoes either plain boiled or oven baked with fry light havnt decided yet, with carrotts and green beans.

mrs p

Yip having both healthy extras, and god I hate wood chip wallpaper, absolute nightmare to come off, but think of body magic lol x

pastagirl said:
Jc your grand the way your doing it:) keep it up xx

Thank you :) x

I've just had jacket potato cottage cheese sprinkled with smoked paprika and a massive salad with everything I could find haha! Off to the gym for 2 classes at 6 too so havin a good day! X

Not a very good picture but smash pizza's and s.w chips and just using tomato puree for sauce mmmmm

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120918_171759.png
    ForumRunner_20120918_171759.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 104
Butterbean curry awaits me but i think i might have put a little too much ginger. Oh well i'm starving anyway :0)

Or try this one
I had tried doing Carbonara with Quark but it all curdled and although tasting ok, was a bit watery and looked horrible. This one is MUCH better, the eggs make it more creamy and the Extra Light Philly still has a cheesy hit!

Ingredients (serves 2)

175g dried spaghetti (free)
2 rashers of smoked bacon, chopped into small pieces (free)
2 eggs
Chopped onions and mushrooms in frylight (super free)
100g Philadelphia extra light cheese spread (1Hea)
Handful of fresh chives
Method

Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions 8 mins ="Al Dente"

Cook the Bacon in a dry frying pan until done then remove and put to one side.
Break 2 eggs into a bowl and beat them together along with seasoning, chopped chives and the Philadelphia cheese.
Remove and drain the spaghetti then return to the saucepan, add the contents from the bowl and stir gently over a low heat until the eggs have set.
SYN FREE!

Thought philli extra light was only a healthy extra b on green plan? Either way this recipe sounds amazing if I'm right and the 100g extra light is only a hexb we can always use 75g philli light as a hexa

Rochelle1 said:
Thought philli extra light was only a healthy extra b on green plan? Either way this recipe sounds amazing if I'm right and the 100g extra light is only a hexb we can always use 75g philli light as a hexa

Your right,I just changed the recipe to suit me in EE using the Philly light 75g x

Back