Whats for tea tonight?

yoyonomore2012 said:
Your menu sounds delicious, hope you both enjoy it. Must find the recipes for onion rings, garlic mushrooms and eton mess.
Happy Anniversary !!

Thank you :)
Someone has printed the onion ring recipe above, eton mess is just tesco mini meringues one syn each I use about 3 strawberrys and vanilla yoghurt! Ended up having a complete change of plan yesterday lol nearly went out for a curry but ended up making the Singapore noodles from the magazine, really nice :)

Going to whip up a really quick sauce of peppers, mushrooms, red onion and chopped tomatoes to serve over some pasta and top with cheese (HExA) :drool:

Bangers, Mash and Peas!

But not until after Weigh In at 7.00pm

Put smash into a bowl and mix with some spices like paprika and salt and garlic or herbs. Cut onions into rings. Dip into egg then smash then put on tray in oven. I spray fry light on my tray. 200 degrees for about 15 mins or until brown and crispy.

oooo thank you, I'll give that a go :)

I'm having roasted butternut squash stuffed with rice and a HUGE salad. Hungry now though!

Lazy dinner of sw chips beans and tinned tescos steak pieces. Hope their as nice as they look on the tin lol. Very little cooking tonight for a change! Yay x

Back