Whats for tea tonight?

DilEmma said:
Ooh recipe please :)

em :)

I just put half a tub of quark, 4tsp of extra low fat marge at half a syn each, garlic and mixed herbs. Mix well and fill you chicken. Then dip in egg and smash 3 times. This filled 4 chicken breasts easily and only half a syn each. Happy days. How's your weight loss coming on? Haven't seen you in a few days x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Stew - perfect meal for this horrible weather!

comfort food - stuffed marrow again

Butternut squash and carrot soup then later I'm having homemade egg fried rice.....may put some quorn pieces in

Chilli con carne and rice - yumm!!! Really looking forward to it, just what I want to eat on a cold wintery night like tonight!! Xxx

Oh man, I've spent ages reading recipes and seeing what kind of things people are eating on SW. Now I'm starving!

Dinner tonight is salmon fillet with loads of roasted veg (tomatoes, asparagus, aubergine, new potatoes) and a parsley, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar saucey thing. Yum.

early tea as didn't have much for lunch. Homemade Chicken curry with vegetables and 10 oven chips (God, I'm counting chips!) allowing 8 syns for the chips and 1 tbsp white sauce on veg.

Chicken pasta with tons of superfree!

Chicken, passata, red onion, mushrooms, peppers with a load of garlic and black pepper with pasta...gorgeous and syn free. I have this once a week.

Back