Whats for tea tonight?

DilEmma said:
How did you go about doing the Enchiladas?

I used the old el paso kit the spices is 4.5syns and tomato sauce is 8.5 syns for packet. Instead of wraps I had cannelloni and used the cheese as my hex a.

Jacket potato and salad for me

mine was beef, tin tomatoes, worcestershire sauce, oxo cubes. onion, peppers, carrot, swede, parsnip. an small cubed potato. was delish!

Going to have a bowl of speed soup with a WW Petit Pain (HExB) and 3 BabyBel Light (HExA) :)

My partner got venison sausages from the Butcher, no nutritional value but I think they generally have alot less fat than beef/pork sausages. Going to have 2 of them with chips & beans. Might miss superfree just for one night :)

5 bean chilli with rice, sour cream (1 syn) and cheese (HEXA). Am a bit confuddled though - the beans are speed foods and there's no superfree in there. Any ideas how to get the superfree in?

efk said:
5 bean chilli with rice, sour cream (1 syn) and cheese (HEXA). Am a bit confuddled though - the beans are speed foods and there's no superfree in there. Any ideas how to get the superfree in?

I would just make sure i have some fruit for pudding or sometimes i have a orange before i eat my main meal x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Yeah we're having strawberries and meringue for pudders so I'll probs get my superfree in that way. Normally I do meat chilli and grate courgettes, carrots etc into it but wash making the chilli in a rush and didn't have anything in. If I'm having tacos or fajitas I'll usually have salad with it but I must have this mental block stopping me having chilli and salad.

Thinking a chicken dhansak and boiled rice from takeaway as I forgot to get anything out of the freezer for tea!

My partner got venison sausages from the Butcher, no nutritional value but I think they generally have alot less fat than beef/pork sausages. Going to have 2 of them with chips & beans. Might miss superfree just for one night :)

I was going to by some venison burgers, but when i looked on the packet it turned out 40% of them was pork mince, so it might be worth checking with the butcher to make sure they are 100% venison.

Off to wetherspoons - any tips? Thinking either steak and jacket with veg or jacket with 5 bean chilli? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
Off to wetherspoons - any tips? Thinking either steak and jacket with veg or jacket with 5 bean chilli? Xxx

Sweet chilli noodles are only 1 syn without the chicken :) enjoy x

graciebabes said:
Sweet chilli noodles are only 1 syn without the chicken :) enjoy x

Oh wow, any idea how much with the chicken?? That sounds great!!! Xxx

Back