Whats for tea tonight?

Off to wetherspoons - any tips? Thinking either steak and jacket with veg or jacket with 5 bean chilli? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had i think its skinny chicken burger, that was nice.

Off to wetherspoons - any tips? Thinking either steak and jacket with veg or jacket with 5 bean chilli? Xxx

Don't get a jacket potato...they deep fry them in wetherspoons!!!!!!!

i'm having chicken, jacket potato and veg with gravy :)

camz said:

I'm going Friday & having 5 bean chilli, jacket potato & salad which I was told was free?!

Think I will have the sweet chilli noodles - the chicken breast is chargrilled so can't see why that would need extra syns?? Xx

camz said:
Think I will have the sweet chilli noodles - the chicken breast is chargrilled so can't see why that would need extra syns?? Xx

Apparently it's around 10 syns! I agree it should be free but for some reason it's not.. Must add extra oil or something. They are just as nice without the chicken though, I have them quote a lot :)

graciebabes said:
Apparently it's around 10 syns! I agree it should be free but for some reason it's not.. Must add extra oil or something. They are just as nice without the chicken though, I have them quote a lot :)

Thank you :) will have without, as I am determined to lose this week and don't want to eat anything with hidden surprises!! Thanks so much for your help!! Xxxx

Just checked the app, you are absolutely right!! Thanks so much, didn't realise I could find eating out on there too! Xxxxx

Rosielea said:
Speed soup so I can finish the one I kept in the fridge for a couple of days. It tastes lush.

Think I'm gonna make some this weekend, I'm just really scared that I make it and don't like it, iveheard it makes LOADS!

Jacket Spud with Tuna & sweetcorn mayo and cheese

chips, joes pork chilli burgers, salad stuff. cheese. Yum!

Had some lovely salmon fried with a lick of olive probably not even half a syn, boiled broccoli, carrots and new potatoes and a grilled tomato. Followed by a scan bran cake with 2 tsp of bourniville (2syns) was so nice and chocolaty x

Diet coke gammon, cheese, egg, lettuce,tomato, carrot, cucumber & celery salad, lovely! followed by a Mullerlight yogurt.....

I've no idea, am feeling rubbish, maybe just a jacket or something as am planning on going straight to bed when I get home xxx

Back