Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to make some homemade burgers with EL beef mince & red onion, and stuff them with BabyBel Lights (HExA). Would usually have them with potato wedges, but since today is a red day I'm going to have them with loads of roasted peppers, mushrooms, onion and cherry tomatoes. Yum!

Think I'm going to Toby carvery after weigh in....any advice would be muchly appreciated! I've looked at the threads on here but I never say no to more guidance xx

I'm going to make some homemade burgers with EL beef mince & red onion, and stuff them with BabyBel Lights (HExA). Would usually have them with potato wedges, but since today is a red day I'm going to have them with loads of roasted peppers, mushrooms, onion and cherry tomatoes. Yum!

Stuffing a burger with a babybel!?! What a fantastic idea - you are my hero!!!! x

kellythepeg said:
Stuffing a burger with a babybel!?! What a fantastic idea - you are my hero!!!! x

These r lush if was in a mag years ago very tasty ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They're also gorgeous stuffed with Laughing Cow Light cheese triangles, or just regular grated cheese from your A choice :) x

chicken stir fry

EE: 2 quorn sticky gingerlime fillets, mashed potato, 1.3 salad - bit of a strange combo I suppose but not feeling too great today and it's what I fancy

BTW - the quorn 5 bean chilli is really really nice and very filling - ask them not to put the doritos on to remove temptation unless you want them and syn them :)

I had a lovely beef stir fry, mam had it ready for me getting in from work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back