Whats for tea tonight?

Doner Kebab, pitta, salad and coleslaw nom nom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Left over beef stew filled with loads of veg with rice yunmmmmm
image-424357035.jpg

That Moroccan inspired Aromatic Lamb Bake from the All In One book. Smells AMAZING. Can't wait for dindins!

Beans n cheese on jacket potato with a big salad. Lovely and simple :)

I'm having home made beef burger using extra lean mince, salad (lettuce, red and white cabbage, red onion and red peppers), home made syn free chips and home made coleslaw. Yum! :)

sassjp said:
There is a thread with all of petes recipes on
but here you go

Pete’s Peanut Curry (Revisited)

(Adopted from Tesco’s real food booklet)

Not suitable for people with nut allergies

Serves 2

Ingredients

150g Pre-cooked chicken (s) (ff)
1 Onion (s) (sff)
1 chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Knorr “herb stockpot”
1tsp cumin
1tsp coriander
1tsp turmeric
1tbsp madras curry powder
1tbsp tomato puree (s) (sff)
1tbsp sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2cm Ginger, grated
2tbsp smooth/crunchy peanut butter 9syns/2=4.5syns each person
200mL hot water
400g chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the onion, pepper, garlic, ginger & chilli until soft.
Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder & coriander, cook for 2 minutes with the lid on, then add the chicken, tomatoes & sweetener, cook for 10 mins. Make up stock with the stockpot + the water & add the tomato puree to the pan, mix well. Reduce the heat when boiling, simmer for 10 mins then add the peanut butter, mix well and continue to simmer for another 10 mins.
Serve with rice & side salad, sprinkle coriander if required.

Ooooh thanks. I'll try that!

MLM's left over salt and pepper chicken, cabbage and leek made into an omelette with fromage frais whisked into the eggs to make them creamy.

camz said:
What's the best way to make homemade burgers?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I usually fry off some onion and garlic then mix in with my raw mince, some black pepper, chilli flakes and sometimes an oxo. I put different herbs in every time, whatever I fancy.
Sometimes I cook them on my lean mean grilling machine, sometimes in the oven and sometimes on a griddle pan. You can't really go wrong :)

I usually fry off some onion and garlic then mix in with my raw mince, some black pepper, chilli flakes and sometimes an oxo. I put different herbs in every time, whatever I fancy.
Sometimes I cook them on my lean mean grilling machine, sometimes in the oven and sometimes on a griddle pan. You can't really go wrong :)

Thanks so much for your help lovely, I may try to make them this weekend, or one night next week. sounds lovely! xxx

Back