Whats for tea tonight?

What's the best way to make homemade burgers?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I literally just buy extra lean mince, mix it with chopped onion and add some bbq seasoning and then grill them. Really simple and very yummy!! You can add other things if you like but I like them like that xx

image-2792510840.jpg

Onion, ham, bacon, beetroot quiche with hexa cheddar on top, hexb jacket chips and salad, very tasty :)

Chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia Light Garlic & Herb, wrapped in bacon medallions and cooked in the oven with steamed baby potatoes, carrots and peas. It was gorgeous, already looking forward to having it again next week and its syn free

Comfort food tonight! A nice big jacket spud with cheese and those new Heinz 5 beans, mixed with a little curry powder. Yum! :)

feeling lazy as we'll have to go shopping tonight (and we hate shopping on a Friday night, its a nightmare) so having a veggie cooked breakfast with chips

slow cooker beef brisket, gravy (synned), steamed cauliflower and savoy cabbage

I'm going to pop home at lunch and stick some bits in the slow cooker so when I get home later I'll have a lovely beef casserole waiting for me. I love my slow cooker!

I'm very excited about dinner tonight. We have been to Mexico twice and love Mexican food - we make our own tortillas from corn flour, our own refried beans etc. etc.... I'm not quite sure how to do it yet but going to attempt to make low syn corn tortillas (little ones) which I'll crisp up in the oven with some fry lite, serve that with refried beans, crumbly cheese (HEA), slivers of red onion, crispy lettuce, home made cooked salsa, some avocado (treating this as a treat meal to use some of my saved syns).... maybe some meat too, not sure yet :) oh and total greek 0% fat yoghurt for the sour cream!

pasta, with a cheesy bacon sauce and salad

(sauce made of smoked bacon, leeks and mushrooms done in fry light, then a HX portion of philly light and a dash of stock to thin it out)

deelish

For me it's going to be home made chicken biriyani with a red onion and tomato salad, with home made cucumber raita on the side. I haven't worked out the syncs yet but I think it might be only the curry paste I have to count, will double check in a bit though

ive got chicken marinating in tikka an tandorri spices so will either be skewers or curry...

Back